Halo is back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Can anyone recommend a new Halo juice for me ? Freedom is not to my likeing, due to the cedar taste/aroma. I'm looking for non-menthol flavors.

Freedom is my fav with Smooth-8 being a close second and Torque56 is pretty good too. I would say the Torque56 is the most tobacco-like of the 3.

SaltoftheEarth

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Texas
Unfortunately, the only Halo juice I can speak of is Smooth 8. I find it extremely unique. There is a ginger flavor to this juice that is amazingly tantalizing, yet not overdone. I love this juice, and it was very popular on the forum before Halo went dry. However, I will say that some people just don't like the ginger flavor and could not acquire a taste for it. Others had to vape it for a while before they fell in love with it. I fell in love with it instantly and vaped it nearly exclusively for two weeks straight. IMO Smooth 8 is one of the most intriguing juices on the market. I have been vaping it all day today in honor of Halo's return!!!

Haven't been able to try any other Halo juices due to the dry spell.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I just ordered 2 bottles of the cool, and 2 bottles of the truepure. I actually liked the cool over the menthol ice, and have not tried the truepure but read the great reviews. Looking forward to trying it. Does anyone know what state Halo is in? Just trying to get an idea on the ETA to Phoenix,az

Jersey ;)
___

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Thy, since you are in NY you should probably still get it in 2 days. When I order from Litecig and Nhaler (both in NJ) I get my First Class package in 2 days.

Of course I did click on Priority :D - Didn't want to chance it.

lol yeah should only be 2 - 3 days usually from NJ anyhow. But I bet they got killed with orders all day today and that means all the Priority ones will go out first I'm sure. No biggie either way. I should have just enough to last me until it gets here anyhow ;)

seven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Fringe HQ Chicago
well this thread needs a

bumpr.gif

actually i just wanted to post the .gif somewhere.

Last edited:

yanks21

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
New York
lol yeah should only be 2 - 3 days usually from NJ anyhow. But I bet they got killed with orders all day today and that means all the Priority ones will go out first I'm sure. No biggie either way. I should have just enough to last me until it gets here anyhow ;)

That is certainly possible but as a retailer myself I ship orders on a first come, first served basis so perhaps Halo is the same way.

However, I'm sure once they see your order along with MiloB's they will jump you to the front of the line. ;)

SaltoftheEarth

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Texas
I hope it is first come first serve!!! I was thinking that priority shipping should only apply to the postal service, not the order of the line. I just tend to think black and white when it comes to that sort of thing. A line is a line and the type of postage you order is only relevant to the postal workers. But hey, this is a time for celebrating Halo's return, so I'm not gonna stress over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread