Halo is back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ddubya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2010
Cleveland, Ohio
I got my order today as well: 24mg Freedom, Smooth 8 and Menthol Ice. The hype is true--at least where Freedom and Smooth 8 are concerned. Ran out of fresh cartomizers so the Menthol Ice is mixed in with my old menthols.

Is it just me or do cartomizers run cooler on this stuff? Fantasitic juice--now I need to try the Bella and Torque! Unbelievable flavor and vapor for such a thin, clear juice. My search of Juices is over provided they can keep in stock! Woohoo!

I also feel that 24 may be too much nic with these--I think I got a nic buzz.

Trixie

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2009
US
I placed my order at the very start of the sale (12:01ish a.m. est), got my confirmation of shipment Wednesday p.m., and received the order today (Thursday).

As to Ddubya's comment on the nic level, I tend to feel the same way. When I originally ordered I got 18 mg. because they didn't have 24 mg. available in the menthol I was ordering. Worried that it might be a little low, and discovered that it was more than enough - in fact I'm down to 12 mg. now which seems to be just about right.

dgreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
WI
I placed my order at the very start of the sale (12:01ish a.m. est), got my confirmation of shipment Wednesday p.m., and received the order today (Thursday).

As to Ddubya's comment on the nic level, I tend to feel the same way. When I originally ordered I got 18 mg. because they didn't have 24 mg. available in the menthol I was ordering. Worried that it might be a little low, and discovered that it was more than enough - in fact I'm down to 12 mg. now which seems to be just about right.

Now that just isnt fair at all. I was the first one to order, I think around 11pm on monday night. But I still havent got my juice, Im so jealous right now..:grr:

JoeD4

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Pennsylvania, USA
Now that just isnt fair at all. I was the first one to order, I think around 11pm on monday night. But I still havent got my juice, Im so jealous right now..:grr:

That's what you get for not waiting till 12:01am Tuesday. Gun jumper penalty!:p

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my TruePure (great stuff) and Freedom (gotta try it) both in 18mg.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Mine is here! Wooo hoo!!

I went overboard... afraid to run out ever again (17 bottles, LOL :oops: 15 bottles of Smooth 8 and 2 of Freedom just to change it up once in a while).

Imagine my surprise when Halo sent my ginormous order priority for free and sent me 2 sample 5ml bottls of 6mg Smooth 8!! NICE! :wub:

I'm a Halo customer for ever!! Love this stuff and the company.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Mine is here! Wooo hoo!!

I went overboard... afraid to run out ever again (17 bottles, LOL :oops: 15 bottles of Smooth 8 and 2 of Freedom just to change it up once in a while).

Imagine my surprise when Halo sent my ginormous order priority for free and sent me 2 sample 5ml bottls of 6mg Smooth 8!! NICE! :wub:

I'm a Halo customer for ever!! Love this stuff and the company.

:shock::shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread