Halo - Kringle's Curse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
As many of you know, my main two vapes are Halo - Tribeca and Menthol Ice. When I smoked, I smoked Camel Filters, Wides and Lights - with the occasional Camel Crush, crushing the filter at the end so that my last few drags had a menthol taste. Because Modern Vapor sells Halo juice, I like to give my basic thoughts on some of Halo's stuff. I don't like writing juice reviews though because it's very subjective so here you go...

Halo - Kringle's Curse
"Kringle's Curse offers a delightful peppermint flavor with immense vapor production and a solid throat hit. The refreshing taste of this exquisite blend has no underlying tobacco taste, and will leave your mouth tingling for more. Kringle's Curse is a great choice for those seeking a more intense flavor than our traditional menthol blends, and for those with a sweet tooth as well."

Sometimes Halo goes for more or less throat hit, while almost always delivering great vapor. Kringle's Curse delivers great throat hit and great vapor. Not all menthols are for me and I stick to Menthol Ice which I use about 25% of the time when not vaping Tribeca. There is a reason Halo doesn't have menthol in the name. I don't feel it's a menthol juice. This is the best peppermint I've ever tried and like it enough that it may find it's way into my rotation. It could have easily been named simply Candy Cane. My wife hates menthol, but I asked her if she wanted to try a candy cane and she was blown away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread