The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Halo Sample Pack?

Discussion in 'CanVape' started by shades, Feb 11, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. shades

shades Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2009
    Perth, Ontario
    Are the chances slim to none in getting the Halo Sample packs?

I can only bribe you with offering to buy 2 of the tobacco samplers at 12mg and 24mg :)

2. Ashfall

Ashfall Full Member

Jan 25, 2013
    New Brunswick
    i too would like to see the sample packs

3. mopar

mopar Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    If we have no trouble getting the 30ml's in this time I'll get a bunch of samplers ordered up :)

4. shades

shades Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2009
    Perth, Ontario
    Thanks dude hugely appreciate it! With the better half at 24 and me at 12 getting jucie in for us both to try out is getting costly so the samplers will just make life so much easier and less expensive...

Which if you think about it just means I will have more money to use at Canvape for other stuff :D

5. VIPOD

VIPOD Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2010
    NB,Canada
    Speaking of Halo, they are having a 15% off promotion....will Canvape follow?

6. SoUnique

SoUnique Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2012
    Onatrio, Can.
    I saw that on their sight last night.

7. northofamerica

northofamerica Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2012
    Saskatoon
    Schweeet. Its like every 2 months since the last time was the middle of Dec. Good to know! :p

8. Battlelance

Battlelance Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    NB, Canada
    I like the idea of samples. I've heard a lot of great things about Halo, but I'm working on some Tibeca right now and I really don't like the flavour (kinda has a odd chemical kinda taste) and I REALLY hate the dropper top, its a PITA.

Anyway, enough ranting, are any of their other tobaccos any good? I'm looking for something smokey, sweet even nutty.

9. clnire

clnire Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2013
    Florida
    I ordered (and received) one of their sample packs as my first juice order :) It came with :Torque 56, a nice, clean tobacco taste. Prime 15, I really like this one, tobacco with a slight hint of chocolate, very subtle. Tribeca, which i like. HX3 which I haven't really tried, described as balance of sweet dry tobacco and slight hint of menthol. Dripped some and I think I will like this one too. Captain Jack, described as a distinct pipe tobacco, I don't really care for it but that is just me. Finally Midnight Apple, which I do not care for. Vaped a bit but does nothing for me like the Torque 56 and Prime 15 do. I also like the Tribeca and have high hopes for the HX3. This was my first tobacco vape experience, so 4 out of 6 ain't bad odds! All personal preference, but I also like that I could order them with the nicotine level I wanted. so many sample packs give you no choice. Thumbs up from me.

10. SoUnique

Mar 24, 2012
    Onatrio, Can.
    Try the Tiki Juice, you may like it, as long as you don't mind the menthol in it. I prefer it to the Tribeca.

I don't get any chemically taste in Tribeca. I find it an unusual taste, not sure what flavor's in it that causes that for me. I have accepted though, after 15 months of vaping, tobacco isn't the taste that works for me.

11. VIPOD

VIPOD Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2010
    NB,Canada
    Tribeca is solid RY4ish vape. Didn't like the Cafe Mocha, was too much chocolate (chemically ) and not enough coffee, too bad.

But my favorite is the Longhorn. Turkish like tobacco, with a very, very light hint of cherry I believe. Reminiscent of a cherry dipped cigarillo....I've heard that it's a toned down version of Torque 56, not sure, need to try Torque for myself.

12. FisherPal

FisherPal Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2009
    Campbell River, BC
    I'm loving the Halo's juices and so glad CanVape sells them! I'm too paranoid to order across the border - :D Here are my thoughts on the flavors I have tried so far and another example of how much our individual taste buds can be so different!

Prime 15 - I find this to be very much like the old 555 that I loved - could use a little more TH though.
    Torque 56 - Great tobacco with some spiciness that I can't put my finger on but I love it
    Tribeca - Although it didn't have the RY4 flavor that I thought it would, it was the first bottle I ran out of! Good stuff!
    Tiki - This one surprised me as I'm not a menthol fan. Seems like once I start vaping it, I can't stop! There is a sweetness there, doesn't exactly remind me of tropical fruit at all but still yummy
    Cafe Mocha - tons of coffee flavor with a strong back note of hazelnut. I find this one such a strong coffee that I have to use a separate atty just for it as it takes forever for the coffee flavor to vape out of it.

All in all, to my mind, these are great juices and will definitely be buying more - especially when some of them are back in stock in my strength. They are more expensive than other juices but, in my books, are worth it.

13. mopar

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    I HATE menthol but love Malibu, my entire world has been turned upside down :)

14. SoUnique

Mar 24, 2012
    Onatrio, Can.
    Hey Mopar, are we getting the same sale price that's being offered on the Halo sight?

15. northofamerica

northofamerica Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2012
    Saskatoon
    Kringles made me a freak for peppermint. I'm scared to try the Malibu.

16. FisherPal

FisherPal Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2009
    Campbell River, BC
    Thanks, Mopar ... now I'm going to have to try THAT one too!! Guess I'll go add it to my Wish List with the other flavors ... can hardly wait until your Halo order gets in!

The description says it doesn't have much TH. Is that true or does the menthol make up for it?

17. encee_rz

encee_rz Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2011
    Toronto, Ontario
    I'd say the throat hit is pretty good just not as harsh as, say, a tobacco flavor.
    I don't even like pina coladas and I was going through a 30ml bottle of Malibu a week for a little while. LOL :D:D:D

18. DDark4eva

DDark4eva Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2013
    Yonkers, NY
    At 1st I didn't like Malibu but after it steeped for a few days I loved it.

Menthol ice is okay nothing special.. By itself

Kringles curse is the smoothest most enjoyable flavor I've tried so far. Menthol ice with a few drops of Kringle is godlike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

19. mopar

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    When our shipment comes I will match it. Right now there is just gaping holes in the lineup and it's too much work to change the prices if we don't have the stock. For anyone that wants something that is around now just e-mail support after you place your order for a revised total with 15% off any Halo products.

20. farmer_bric

farmer_bric Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 24, 2011
    Maberly, ON
    What a guy - knew you would come through :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.