Status
Not open for further replies.

farmer_bric

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Maberly, ON
I would rather see 150 ml bottles with approptiate bulk pricing than samples... Not gonna happen. Just saying...

Agree. I'd love to see larger size bottles of Halo, but I don't think it will happen since they don't make to order (imo) and wouldn't want a bunch of large size bottles hanging around.

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
hmmm.... modes.. shapar.. shapar...moshades.. so many choices :)

See SoUnique! see what happens when you dont come to the vape meets! :p
I really do need to prioritize my life. I hate seeing those vape meets I can't go to. I'm going to miss the mix of the shades mopar gene pool this time :facepalm:

shades

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Perth, Ontario
I beg your pardon sir. This is my first forum. I promise to stay off your posts as soon as i google what it means to stay of people's posts....but I think I get it

if by getting it you mean I am completely joking around and trying to have fun then yes you get it :)

Peace

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
I picked up some of the hvry4 and I can pick out what kind of caramel it's supposed to taste like (its that thick dark brown stuff they sell in tubs as a caramel spread), but it seems to be prone to scorching... Higher resistance attys may work better with this one.

Quite right. 2.5ohm using a pro-tank set at 4.2v seems to be a sweet spot.

Btw, The caramel in the hvry4 is more like this imo......

caramel_creams.jpg

...we had relatives in Maryland that always served this when I was a kid visiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread