Halo th questions....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
I did the same thing when I first started vaping, kept upping the nic in hopes of getting that same oomphf I got from analogs. Not sure what you are vaping on so if you already are using a mod, this is no help. I post this info because that was the best advice I ever got and I always see folks saying yeah, get more nic but all I found was that more nic just gave me more nic in my body, not the TH and the satifaction that I got from an analog.

Someone IM'd me, told me to go for the mod and the analogs cravings died a fast death.
The torque is awesome, I started with 18mg, I ordered 12 too which is what I am vaping now but at six volts, at 6, I get a better throat hit than I ever did with a real cig, but 18 is what gives me the nic buzz.

BTW, the Torque is awesome. My favorite.......I'll go into a flavor kick on non tobacco once in a while but lately it's been nonstop Torque.

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
My experience has been I can actually use a lower nic content when I use Halo than when I have used other brands. I actually mentioned this to Jay and his explaination was perhaps the "rated" nic levels of some inferior liquids wasn't actually what was being delivered. Again, quality seems to be a reoccuring theme at Halo. I get a great th with 18mg of Torque 56 or Freedom and latley I've really liked the truepure as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread