Halo Tobacco Sampler Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Standpoint

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2011
South St. Paul, MN
Just though I would post regarding the tobacco sample pack from Halo. I had heard good things about their liquid, so I thought I would try the tobacco, as it had Tribeca in it. I also saw that it came in a really nice tin, which is something that I really appreciate - too few vendors present their stuff in nice packaging, and the extra touch screams quality to me.

I have tried Torque56, Prime 15, Tribeca, and the Cafe Mocha sample that came for free with it - another awesome touch from Halo. It's addition to the order made the sampler pack a great value for it's price. I have ordered many samplers in the past, but usually only find one or two flavors at best that I like. All four that I have tried I really love! Tribeca was not what I thought it would be, but really like it anyways. I agree with other posters that Halo's liquid is very clean tasting, with unique flavors each. They each really stand on their own as a great tasting liquid.

Tribeca - Tobacco flavor reminiscent of a cigar. Very subtle RY4 nutty/vanilla background.
Torque56 - I have a hard time describing this flavor - it it a low tone tobacco flavor, barely sweet, with a great aftertaste. vaping it in a Vivi Nova with a 2.4 Ohm head attached.
Prime 15 - sweet liquid, slight tobacco but almost more candy-like quality to it. I really like how clear the liquid is and expect it to not clog devices as quickly as many other liquids I've had.
Cafe Mocha - Awesome coffee flavor. One of my favorites. I like how it is not sweet like many coffee/cappucino blends which I love. Giving this as a free sample with my sampler pack just got a customer of this liquid.

Very happy and intend to order again. I'm thinking that this liquid would be a great sampler for new vapers, too and intend to order with kits for friends who wish to switch to vaping.

SoulMan28091

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2012
Lilesville, NC USA
I started with the sample pack, I still have the tin it came in. It comes in handy for storing cartos, keeps everything neat so my wife doesn't flip out on me about all my vapor stuff on the kitchen table LOL I'm looking forward to trying the Twisted Java, if it's anywhere near as good as Cafe Mocha, I'm hooked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread