Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I appreciate your input. I have used a couple of different company's. Halo is the best one I have found so far. Are there any better that you are aware of?
For ry4 tobacco vapes? I like Charlie Noble Tripoli and Pistachio ry4. Tripoli is a nice very occasional change up from my fruit heavy rotation. Pistachio is almost creamy and has a nice mouth feel. Both are great after dinner vapes.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
lol no. Charlie Noble.com. Try vape Dojo as well, They carry some Charlie Noble. Use vapecrawler.com. Wonderful tool to find vape related products and price check. I would guess Ejuices.com may have it as well. Sorry not much help. Not at all tech savvy.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
What is everyone's thoughts on Halo products?
Welcome and glad you joined.
Great vision statement:
"to empower adult smokers to give up cigarettes by providing them with an unquestionably better choice"
As to their products, I haven't first knowledge other what is posted on the internet.

debg

Nov 18, 2017
South Jersey
I am a new again vapor who is trying to quit smoking, so take my comments for what they worth
as a kinda newbie. (tried vaping in 2010, it didn't work out lol, now I'm back again)

The first kit I bought this go around was the Halo G6. I want a cigalike type deal, and this thing
has pretty good reviews. I'm also a MTL gal. I ordered the sample packs of liquid and also some
30 ml bottles, which in hindsight, I should not have done that right away.

I love the Tribeca....so far that is my favorite, but keep in mind I am still struggling to find my
comfort zone if you will (pg/vg/nic level). I have Tribeca in 18 mg and it is just way too strong for me, but LOVE the flavor when I can vape it without coughing. I am dual using and not off the smokes.

After trying some fruity, bakery also, I'm finding that for me personally, I need a regular tobacco
that closely mimics my cigs ( I smoke Virginia Slim 120's non menthol) because for me the non tobacco flavor juices are not cutting it.

The ones I have tried that I like are

Tribeca
Devlin
Voodoo

What I did not like
Turkish....yuck, just plain nasty, tastes like an air freshener or something, it is horrible lol

I would like to try their Prime, as I really just think I need to stick with straight tobacco
at this stage.

I also wanted to add...I research the heck out of everything before I buy it. I read every review.
I ordered some of the fruity ones based on good reviews, and maybe it is just me, but I am
not tasting what everyone else is at this stage of my vaping (example that Turkish Tobacco).
I realize it is a combination of trying to transition, and not yet knowing what PG/VG/Nic ratio I need to achieve that desired throat hit that seems to be eluding me. I don't just want flavor, I need the TH too.

All in all, I for one like the Halo Juices but it is also a big world out there in Juice Land I am finding.

steeledragon78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Owasso, OK, USA
i started on halo back when the ego-c was the latest thing, loved their longhorn. the menthol flavors they have are pretty good too, mystic is nice and sweet with a mint flavor like the black dentine ice gum, great for when you get vape tounge.

they have had several changes in thier formulas since i started. sadly longhorn no longer has a chocolatey-cigar/pipe tobacco flavor, it now tastes like wet tobacco leaf and smells like urinal cake and piss. so sad.

i would honestly suggest getting a few of the sampler packs and decide from there.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread