uploadfromtaptalk1389238119471.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 14

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Back up singers are gold!! As is our sound guy, who is as much a musician and artist as we are.

And how cool is it that I don't hafta take five for a smoke? A coupla quick hits between songs, and I'm good to go. Maybe I should get the small G6 auto, to have something I can use while I vape. Using the cleavage of the Alto isn't an option...

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Well of course size doesn't matter much, the important thing is mAh. Girls like long lasting better than anything. After a good charge you don't want to have to worry about performance. Show me one that can last 300 or more draws and I'll be a happy girl. :angel:

Dear Miss Winters:

It has come to my attention that you might have concerns over the size of our equipment. Rest assured that your complete satisfaction is our goal. Whether you are looking for a fast short term solution to a sudden need, or a longer instrument, as always, my staff is more than ready.

Of concern is the ability of your equipment to seamlessly mesh with ours, in multiple mounting configurations, in wet conditions, and to be at the ready in a moment's notice. also, occasional rough handling at times is unavoidable, but you have assured me of the ability to withstand some punishment. But the rewards are well worth all of the preliminaries.

Also please advise as to which entrance you'd prefer the delivery of the equipment to take place.

With warmest regards,

Mr. Ono

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
I have Verizon Mifi, we don't have cable or other internet where I live. I've had the Verizon about 4 years before that we only had dial up.

I was wondering about that Evie, cuz hubby used to work for an internet co that provided service for ppl that didn't have access to cable. It really sucked tho.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dear Miss Winters:

It has come to my attention that you might have concerns over the size of our equipment. Rest assured that your complete satisfaction is our goal. Whether you are looking for a fast short term solution to a sudden need, or a longer instrument, as always, my staff is more than ready.

Of concern is the ability of your equipment to seamlessly mesh with ours, in multiple mounting configurations, in wet conditions, and to be at the ready in a moment's notice. also, occasional rough handling at times is unavoidable, but you have assured me of the ability to withstand some punishment. But the rewards are well worth all of the preliminaries.

Also please advise as to which entrance you'd prefer the delivery of the equipment to take place.

With warmest regards,

Mr. Ono

Dear Mr. Ono,

I don't have concerns over the size of your equipment but the performance of said equipment has me greatly concerned. Your staff may be ready for fast short term solutions but I assure you that I require long term solutions for my sudden needs.

I know our equipment will mesh seamlessly with yours, other mounting configurations may need further testing to ensure both our complete satisfaction with the high viscosity lubricant we provide. I don't see any issues with any punishment you deem appropriate for rigorous testing. I also welcome your leadership role in this project. I would also encourage you to do testing horizontally, vertically, as well as inverted to maximize vigorous testing.

I have to say I am pretty excited with our new lubricant. Early marketing tested the name TCO69 with great success. You may make your first delivery in our front entrance. If that is successful I would like your second delivery sent to our Cleveland operation.

If you have any questions or would like to personally contact me, my personal cell phone number is 867-5309. I look forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Miss Winters

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Actually I wonder if quitting smoking will make my voice any better??? Not that it matters but I know smoking for 10 years definitely changed it in the first place

Yes, yes it will! I can hit the higher notes now, and sustain a note longer! Sooooo cool. Hey! We can be Dave's backup singers!!!!:headbang:

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I was wondering about that Evie, cuz hubby used to work for an internet co that provided service for ppl that didn't have access to cable. It really sucked tho.

We can get satellite internet but the cost is pretty much the same and I can take the Mifi with me anywhere. They were installing internet through the electric company but that has fizzled since the tornados. So we are still limited but hoping things will change.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Dear Miss Winters:

With warmest regards,

Mr. Ono

HOLY :censored: Dave! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread