Status
Not open for further replies.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Dear Mr. Ono,

I don't have concerns over the size of your equipment but the performance of said equipment has me greatly concerned. Your staff may be ready for fast short term solutions but I assure you that I require long term solutions for my sudden needs.

I know our equipment will mesh seamlessly with yours, other mounting configurations may need further testing to ensure both our complete satisfaction with the high viscosity lubricant we provide. I don't see any issues with any punishment you deem appropriate for rigorous testing. I also welcome your leadership role in this project. I would also encourage you to do testing horizontally, vertically, as well as inverted to maximize vigorous testing.

I have to say I am pretty excited with our new lubricant. Early marketing tested the name TCO69 with great success. You may make your first delivery in our front entrance. If that is successful I would like your second delivery sent to our Cleveland operation.

If you have any questions or would like to personally contact me, my personal cell phone number is 867-5309. I look forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Miss Winters

HOLY :censored::censored::censored: Evie :facepalm:

Um, gonna have to go wakehubby up....oh, and don't wait up for me;)

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yeah, that was my husband's company that he worked for. In a way, we were indirectly affected by the tornadoes too:(

They got down our 1 mile dead-end road and had everything installed. I still see the box on the pole, it just needs turned on and connected to where ever the other end was suppose to go. :cry:

Aviationrich

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2013
Amarillo
Good morning FranC! I brought donuts and pancakes for everyone! Dig in.

sent from galaxy tab 3 using tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389271333669.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389271333669.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 11
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389271345165.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389271345165.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread