Status
Not open for further replies.

woodhippy

Master of Know Place
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2014
New Bloomfield MO
I am pretty anti repeater. To many Lids around here. I will do Simplex 2 Fm And SSB on 2 and 6. or Will when my new antenna gets here. Going to put up a 4 element quad for 6 and 10 element quad for 2 on the same Boom. I have a 160 watt Mirage for 2 and could do 300 miles with a 13 element beam SSB(When its open it's a Blast).

Reactions: KC0YNU

KC0YNU

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
McPherson, Kansas
Just found out we have a SK now that was family member of one of our ECF membership.

He did change his call sign almost two years ago, but I don't know what the new one he went with is.
Sorry, I messed that up.
He was originally w8nsh

Condolences have been passed on.

• Love
Reactions: LoriP1702

KC0YNU

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
McPherson, Kansas
I got my tech ticket back in January. I have a Yaesu VX-6R in my vehicle with a cheapie Tram mag mount. I spend most of my time on the WIN System through a local repeater in Mesa. Mostly California folks, but you hear people from all over the world. Lots of fun.

73s. :thumb:

Welcome, what is your callsign?

TVC70

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
AZ, USA
I plan to go for general eventually. I listened on a scanner for about a year, then got my technician just to see if I was going to get into it. I'm currently studying for general at hamstudy dot org. I recently picked up a 2m-70cm J-pole to stick up on the house for home use, but I've been waiting for it to cool down here. Now that it has, I need to get off my keister and put it up. :thumbs:

Reactions: KC0YNU
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread