ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Capra's Shangri-La
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
For Sale
Selling: Hammer Mechanical mod Clone, includes box and accessories

Condition: Good used condition, shows light scratches from use.

Known flaws: No known flaws

(click to enlarge)

Description: Hammer Mechanical mod Clone is a striking 304 food grade stainless steel mechanical mod compatible of accepting multiple battery sizes... The Hammer Clone accepts 18350, 18500, and 18650 batteries by removing and adding 18500 or 18650 tubes. The clone mod has a side firing button with a locking mechanism.
See pics as part of the description...

Willing to ship to: USA

I reside in: USA

Shipping add-ons: Tracking

Price: $15

Shipping cost: Free

Ships: Within 2 day

Payments accepted through: PayPal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Reactions: gsmit1

sbdivemaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Capra's Shangri-La
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I think the selling of clones is forbidden, unless they lifted that policy. Just a heads up so it won't catch ya off guard if they close your thread.

It's been several years since I posted in the classifieds; I checked the most recent rules, and I did not seen mention of clones one way or another... from hazy memory of the earlier rules, I believe the sale of clones was allowed as long as they were advertised as such.

If I am mistaken, I understand if the thread is closed or removed. Thanks!

:thumb:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    The rules on this are not 100% clear to me. But since the box says "Together Best Corporation", signifying it is a clone made by ToBeCo, then it's probably OK since it is obvious this was not sold/packaged to deceive buyers into believing that it was an original.

However, ECF states that what it really comes down to is the markings on the mod as to whether ECF considers it a "clone" (not against classified rules) or a "counterfeit". (against classified rules).

See this post..
    The Classifieds Blog

Last edited:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Whoa. $15. I have had a thought or three of adding another mech to my arsenal, which consists of 4 regs and 1 mech. I think I still want a pure cylindrical, well, a tube, mech though. This Hammer clone would probabably fit and carry fine in the holster/pouch I use for my mech tube and three of my reg mods (1 is a box but with a small enough width, the other is a tube, and the the Cold Steel is tubular enough) as long as I'm using a 500 or 650 batt, but it would definitely be a hairy situation. PM me your PayPal email address. Sadly, I can't guarantee 100% that I'm the buyer, but I'm certainly in the PHE ballpark. That means I'm 95% certain.. o_O

sbdivemaster

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Capra's Shangri-La
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Whoa. $15. I have had a thought or three of adding another mech to my arsenal, which consists of 4 regs and 1 mech. I think I still want a pure cylindrical, well, a tube, mech though. This Hammer clone would probabably fit and carry fine in the holster/pouch I use for my mech tube and three of my reg mods (1 is a box but with a small enough width, the other is a tube, and the the Cold Steel is tubular enough) as long as I'm using a 500 or 650 batt, but it would definitely be a hairy situation. PM me your PayPal email address. Sadly, I can't guarantee 100% that I'm the buyer, but I'm certainly in the PHE ballpark. That means I'm 95% certain.. o_O

PM sent...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread