The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

HANA MODZ DNA 30 Clone arrived today from FT.

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by Vaponators, Jul 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GMayberry

GMayberry Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2014
    Virginia
    First of all, 1.1 jumping to 1.2 and back wouldn't make me question anything. lol I mean 1.1, to 2.3, back to 1.7, up to 3.0, back to 1.1, etc etc. And the screw seems to have fixed this. However, I loosened it up so it sits higher and it apparently is making solid contact now. When screwed down tight, it didn't make contact at all. Since doing this, it has registered .9Ω consistantly since yesterday evening. Using a Stillare clone btw.

2. Stierwalt3

Stierwalt3 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2014
    Everett,WA
    The Veritube ones are supposed to be pretty good too and thinner.

3. Big_Jim

Big_Jim Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2014
    Philly
    Just got the shipping notice for my dna30 this morning! Can't wait for it to come in!

4. Vaponators

Vaponators Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2012
    Florida
    Another quick update. It's now been 30 days since the mod arrived. I have been using it almost exclusively because it just outperforms all of my other mods. Still a solid and reliable unit. It is starting to show signs of wear with a few slight scuffs but nothing major. I think I might have to make myself a nice hand tooled leather case for it.

Overall, I'm quite satisfied with the purchase. I may just finally break down and roll the dice again on a mini.

5. Joshd09

Joshd09 Full Member

Aug 22, 2014
    Sylacauga, AL USA
    I recently got my own Hana clone as well. I'm looking into getting some sort of RDA but I'm new to all of that. I've just been using my mini nautilus on it. I wouldn't mind getting a RDA if it were cheap, reliable, and easy to work with. Any ideas?

6. mightymen

mightymen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2012
    NYC
    I've also received my dna 30 with a battery from FT it took little over two weeks to get, I'm running it with a fogger 1.8 ohms since MONDAY. So far it's been flawless. It has adjustable 510 connector IT'S A NICE CLEAN DEVICE. The vape quality doesn't match my Cloupor T5 100%, no surprise to me but it's close enough.

7. NeKro13

NeKro13 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2013
    West Covina, CA
    How have you guys been liking it? I was looking to getting one. Have anyone got one from fast tech? I know they take forever to ship so I'm making a little shopping list so i can get a few things all at once.

8. bsoplinger

bsoplinger Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I got one of the $44 ones from focalecig. They're made by KSD. Only have it a week but its performing flawlessly. Fires right out of sleep. Buttons decent. Red charging LED although no hole in the box but it lights brightly enough to be visible regardless.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

9. NeKro13

Apr 21, 2013
    West Covina, CA

Thank you for your review. I think I now have to make the jump and get one also. Thinking of running my kayfun on it, its just sitting on my table untouched since iv been dripping on my mech mods.

10. herb

herb Vaping Master ECF Veteran

This is a Fasttech DNA 30 thread , not a Cloupor or other DNA mod thread (they have their own threads) so the comments should be about the Fasttech version.

11. roxynoodle

roxynoodle Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2014
    Ohio
    I finally got mine Monday after waiting nearly 3 months, lol! So far I really like it. Enough that I'm considering getting another now that you can get it without a battery!

12. NeKro13

Apr 21, 2013
    West Covina, CA
    WOW 3 MONTHS!!! I just placed my order this morning. I hope it comes a lot sooner than 3 months. Picked up a red one just need a gold kayfun. GO NINERS!:2cool:

13. Rwb1500

Rwb1500 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2014
    South Central PA
    Still very much enjoying my pair. Pulled the purple "Efest" out of the full sized model and replaced it with a 2000 mah AW and seem to get much better (and probably safer) battery life.
    [​IMG]

14. NeKro13

Apr 21, 2013
    West Covina, CA
    Can it take a batter with nipple top or just flat tops?

15. roxynoodle

Jun 19, 2014
    Ohio
    I have a couple of questions:

1. Are there some better replacement screws for the door? I would rather change out the battery than usb charge. Don't want to strip those phillips screws.

2. If I put a wrap on it, will I still be able to take off the door? I'm looking at the clear carbon fiber from Jwraps.

16. roxynoodle

Jun 19, 2014
    Ohio
    I think the "no battery" option they have now is due to me. I had a lot of exchanges with them over this :( My warranty is half over now.

I'm an Ohio State fan and want a red one, too :). I got the orange/copper and I love it.

17. NeKro13

Apr 21, 2013
    West Covina, CA
    The hana clone come with a warranty? I can't wait to have mine in my hands. I've been looking at it for a while but finally picked it up since the last time i ordered from them took over 3 weeks. I also picked up a mirandus mod since I just got the mirandus rda from a local vape shop.

18. roxynoodle

Jun 19, 2014
    Ohio
    It used to be 6 months unless they changed it.

19. NeKro13

Apr 21, 2013
    West Covina, CA
    O ok thats good. Well all I can do it just wait. Hope I can forget that I ordered it so time can go by faster lol. I will post up again when it finally gets in.

20. Rwb1500

Rwb1500 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2014
    South Central PA
    Mine will accept either.

I'm sure you could find screws at a hardware store.

The Jwrap I have on my Mini does not allow you to open the door. I don't know about the full size models.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.