Handed over to customs

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyyanks

Feb 22, 2009
Thanks for the fast reply Sun.
The reason I asked is because the package I just recieved from China came through in a very interesting condition.
The box the items were shipped in came through perfect, it's the stuff inside that was not so good. I ordered an 801, an extra atomizer, juice and blank carts. The smaller box with the 801 looks as if someone was wringing it out like a wet towel and the box of 5 started carts was crushed and the bottles of juice were everwhere. The packing box was more than big enough for everything no crushing necessary to fit it all in.

I won't say where I ordered from, I have emailed them and am waiting for a reply, it just doesn't seem right so thats why I asked about customs.

Everything seems to be in working order but if this is the way things are done I don't know if I would order from them again.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I just saw where my stuff from EastMall is at JFK, USA.
No customs yet.

I received an order from Eastmall today that actually said handed over to customs....first time it ever said that. I'm also waiting on an order from bestecig. I'll see if it says the same thing. Never has before.

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread