Hangda e-liquid at FasTTech, is it made by Hangsen or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountain_Rain96

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Atlanta Ga.
I hope I posted this in the correct forum, my apologies if I didn't.

Anyway...my favorite e-liquid brand has always been Hangsen, and since it's so hard to find stateside vendors who carry it, I have ordered a lot of it from fasttech. They supposedly (from what I've been reading in their forums) had a falling out with Hangsen, and offer 'Hangda' brand instead, which they claim is the same as Hangsen, and is made in the Hangsen factory. The falling out was supposedly because they were using (without permission) Hangsen's bottles, which are supposed to be proprietary, or something really petty that I don't even care about, nor should they. Something about not using Hangsen's suggested retail pricing also. Whatever.

The problem is this: I don't care if the e-liquid is repackaged as 'Rotten Coffee Bean Flavor Brand', if it's Hangsen Coffee, then I want it. FT is claiming it's the same brand, just with a different bottle and label, and Hangsen denies it. If you go over to the FT forums, there are lots of debates raging over this. Some buyers say it's the same, other buyers contradict that, FT says it's the same, and Hangsen contradicts that. Like I said, apparently Hangsen and FT are in some kind of weird pi****g contest over the whole thing.

Has anyone here ordered, received, then used the 'Hangda' brand yet? Is it the same? I'll even settle for 'tastes very similar'. I can't seem to get a definitive answer one way or the other in the FT forums.

Last edited:

Mountain_Rain96

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Atlanta Ga.
Reactions: jambi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread