Hangsen Alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharkey

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
New York City
I've never been able to stop using Hangsen and Dekang as my ecig juices because everytime I've tried juices from other manufacturers they either taste like detergent or they considerably diminish the lifespan of my cartos and atomizers, or both.

I've read that Hangsen uses a typical mix ratio of 90%PG/10%VG. I'm thinking if I try a brand that uses that same ratio I'll have a better chance at finding a good alternative.

Do any of these brands use that ratio?

Big City
Lion Head
Wild West
Conspiracy
Old North
Discreet
Dripper juice
Grimm Creations
Cosmic Fog
Space Jam
Charlie Noble
Invader Vapor

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
You may be at the beginning of a great undertaking. I looked in to Space Jam and I believe it would be a special order if they even offer it. In a time when more companies are mixing juice to appease cloud chasers, high pg juices are rare. Direct contact to the manufacturer would be the best bet to get your info. Most juice makers do offer 70% pg and a few 100%. Good luck

Reactions: sharkey

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
If I wanted 10% vg, I would call/email the manufacturer of the juice you want and I would be willing to bet they will make it for you OR you could buy the juice at a slightly higher nic ratio and dilute with a bottle of vg OR buy a bottle of 0 nic juice and dilute with that.

Mad Scientist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Smokestack, PA, USA
I'm pretty sure Dekang juices are also high PG. Every once in a while I have to have some of their juice for nostalgia. No fancy juice names or packaging, but a lot of the flavors are just classic.

IIf you go to 100% PG, watch out for sore throat and sinuses. Every time I've mixed my own 100% PG, I get a really bad sore throat. At least just a little bit of VG (even just 10%) can make a big difference.

Edit: I misread your question and see you've already been using dekang also. So . . . one juice supplier I like and would recommend is Heather's Heavenly Vapes and they'll mix 80/20 for you and likely will do 90/10 if you call or write and ask for that. 80/20 wicks very quickly with little atomizer "fouling" and I'd suggest you try a small bottle of that from HHV to see if it meets your expectations -- their flavors are really good too.

Last edited:
Reactions: sharkey

sharkey

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
New York City
Thanks for the tip! $21 for 50ml isn't too bad. I usually order Hangsen from MadVapes, which is a steal at $12 for 50ml. As for requesting custom batches I think that would add to the cost, but maybe not. 80/20 is pretty close.

I'm not sure what the ratio is for Dekang, but I suspect it's the same as Hangsen as I get the same taste, TH, and vapor from both brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread