Happy Anniversary, 1 Year Analog Free SALE!!!! 20% OFF SALE OVER 100. CODE SMILIN20

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
Congratulations on the anniversary. Quite a milestone indeed.

With all the banners that have been floating around with counters it comes to mind that Steve's would be the King of all counters.

1 Year of no analogs.
36,500 analogs avoided. (Steve smoked 5 packs a day)
$10,950 in analogs expense avoided (estimate at $6/pack)
$8,000 in asthma meds avoided. (from a previous statement by Steve on meds expense)

Impressive!!!!

Nobody else could come close.

Good thing Steve owns the company as he vaporizes a lot of the stock :D

klobdob

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Congratulations Steve!

I am also so excited. I haven't had a single cigarette since I started vaping in August. I quit without missing a beat.

Of course, I too place a mondo order right before the sale, lol. Oh well, the price is well worth it compared to smoking. Not to mention the health benefits, longer life, etc. I really can't believe that I don't smoke anymore.

Rock on Steve! From everything everyone has said on this forum it is obvious that you are a kindhearted man. I really appreciate a business that cares about people and their customers. Thanks!:)

flying low

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
San Mateo, CA
Congratulations, Steve!!!!

Just placed an order on Friday but was waiting on your auto batteries to come in before placing an Ult Ult order as a xmas present for my daughter - hmmm, with this discount I shall probably have to order a few PCC kits to loan out and some carts and some juice ... I thinks I'm going to be spending a lot on this next order ...

Can't thank you enough on all that you and your crew do! Way to go on going a year without the analogs - wish ecigs were around 5 years ago, they could have saved my son.

Sylvia

Moonstruck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2009
Colorado
Wow, this calls for a celebration, Steve! Maybe your family can do something special like make a VK/V4L cake or something. Or have a big party with fellow vapers.

Big congratulations to you!!:thumbs:

I just placed another order, but what the heck, I know I'll have to take advantage of your very generous sale. I need to get more batteries to lend out to potential customers, so it won't take me long to spend $100. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread