Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you very much Rick. As for my parents, they were proud before and they still are even if they dont know exactly what I am doing axaxaxa
Happy birthday Imeo! Your parents should be extremely proud for having such a uniquely brilliant and inventive son! I'm assuming you won't be too active on the forum tomorrow b/c of the date, but I hope you have a wonderful day and many more birthdays to come!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
what a gif my dear!!!!!!! Thank you very very much. You girls are so sensitive with things like that:):)
Happy Birthday Imeo!
015.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am very glad that you feel that way Nic, you make me feel proud of you and me. Thank you very much for your wishes:)
Good call, Steve. Ironically, Imeo gets our birthday wishes and we get the best gifts in the ecig world from him :)

Sincerely wishing you many happy and healthy years throughout your life, Imeo. You should definetely be proud of yourself for helping many people to choose a safer alternative than analogs.

Thank you very much for everything, Imeo

Nic

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am 12 years older Jig, axaxa
I will try to have some fun (thinking at the same time of more ways to improve GG series)!!
Yeah Imeo, July 11 1980 is my born date. So awesome that we share this day! I hope you have an awesome time celebrating!

Bluesboy4you

Verified Member
May 22, 2012
Germany
Happy Birthday from a new GG Fan from Germany to you, Imeo. I own my first Odysseus since 2 weeks, and Penelope is on the way. I tasted a lot before, but i think i can say that your products are great and you are a brilliant Inventor, and the world of vaping would be much poorer without your innovations. So i wish you all the best for you and your family, keep well and have a nice birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread