Happy Birthday to our lorikay13!! 10/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
LK, I hope that you enjoy your Special Day with celebration, blessings, and tons of fun!
SS wouldn't be the same without you, and your hard work is appreciated :)
I know you're several hours behind me, but this girl is headed for bed soon :)

birthday2.jpg

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Your very welcome Kristin! Feel free to wander on over to the girlz thread......there is almost nothing relevant to ecigs going on there.....but My Liege has kindly allowed us the space.....he even tolerates the rabbit ( who really doesn't know how lucky he is....).....we would be happy to see a new face. :)

Hey Lorikay - (I'm the guy asking you in another thread if you were the Lorraine from SS). :)
Anyway, I wondered at your handle with the 13, then found this thread. First - happy birthday! (very late.)
I consider 13 my lucky number and use it in a lot of places myself. Probably a combination of being a non-conformist, and also being born on the 13'th (sept).

Take care,
daniel

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Hey Lorikay - (I'm the guy asking you in another thread if you were the Lorraine from SS). :)
Anyway, I wondered at your handle with the 13, then found this thread. First - happy birthday! (very late.)
I consider 13 my lucky number and use it in a lot of places myself. Probably a combination of being a non-conformist, and also being born on the 13'th (sept).

Take care,
daniel

Welcome Daniel!! Nice to have another Virgo around here... (mine's the 10th) and a person who is not superstitious about the #13!!

Notice my sig below... View attachment 22616

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
Your very welcome Kristin! Feel free to wander on over to the girlz thread......there is almost nothing relevant to ecigs going on there.....but My Liege has kindly allowed us the space.....he even tolerates the rabbit ( who really doesn't know how lucky he is....).....we would be happy to see a new face. :)

lol !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread