Happy New Year from Vapin' in the Cape - SUPER SALE - $20 OFF X-Power 900C

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctconline

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Happy New Year Everyone!

Our current promotion is on the X-Power 900C for $49.99

Do your research on this unit, and you will see that most reviews are very positive. Unfortunately, Smoore is not as popular these days as they were back in the m401 days when they dominated. If you like your eGo or eGo clone, then you will LOVE the X-Power 900C. I personally think the 301 atomizer that comes with these kits blows away the 510 hands down, but that's just my opinion.

I would love to hear other feedback regarding opinion on 301 vs. 510.

We also have the monster 1100mAh KGO on sale for $49.99!

We have also added a NEW product to our line up. The "Vapor Stik" by Smart Smokes for $19.99. We are excited to add this new product to our Economy Kits lineup.
This is a very popular model of ecigarette and is compatible with A LOT of vendors.
It is the same EXACT model being sold in convenient stores, flea markets, and even tobacco shops. PM me to find out if it is compatible with the one you may have bought from one of those places. This kit comes in 6 different colors and includes a carrying case for $19.99.

Great News! The NEW Boge LEO will be in this week! Just checked the tracking number on the smaller order and it is sitting in NY right now. We have a larger order a couple of days behind this one. We will be shipping these out to the folks that pre-ordered, and then we'll update the inventory on the website.

These are the Passthrough LEO and they have a carrying case!

We want to thank all of our loyal customers for helping us grow our business in 2010, and we look forward to giving you the same great customer service in 2011.

We have LOTS of stuff planned for this new year.
We will be unveiling our new website in the next few days.
Shortly after that we wll announce our contest for January.

Stay tuned folks!

ThomasP

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Western PA USA
Hey CTC finally a supplier in my home away from home! I love SW Florida.

I was wondering if you had an eta on the Leo with the pass through option? I ordered mine over the weekend. I knew when I placed the order that it was a pre-order so I am not complaining at all, just curious as to when I might see it. I am pretty excited to get a pass through version of my go to e-cig.

ctconline

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey MrMagma. They have actually landed in the US. The first shipment came in on Monday and my distributor has drop shipped some of the pre-orders already. I'm still waiting to hear feedback from the customers. The first shipment didn't have any Titanium color. The next shipment should be landing today or tomorrow according to the tracking. It will be drop shipped to you as well. We were just waiting for the package with your color. Let me tell you, if you liked LEO v1.0, you ARE going to LOVE this version! Thank you for your patience.

ThomasP

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Western PA USA
Hey MrMagma. They have actually landed in the US. The first shipment came in on Monday and my distributor has drop shipped some of the pre-orders already. I'm still waiting to hear feedback from the customers. The first shipment didn't have any Titanium color. The next shipment should be landing today or tomorrow according to the tracking. It will be drop shipped to you as well. We were just waiting for the package with your color. Let me tell you, if you liked LEO v1.0, you ARE going to LOVE this version! Thank you for your patience.

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. I can't wait to try this one out.

ThomasP

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Western PA USA
I just got my shipment in of the new LEO. Wow! They did a GREAT job on this version! We are putting the final touches on the new website, and I will update the inventory then. They will be ready for sale on Monday from Vapin in the Cape
Got mine today. I really like the new etchings on the battery and the fact that it is sealed. The Leo is a really nice product. \

By the way will you guys be carrying the flat end caps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread