Happy New Year Sale!!!!!!! FreedomSmokeUSA.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok folks, a banner year it was, we went from small and happily helping folks get the best juices anywhere to 5 days away from opening our 1200 square foot full blown vape lounge :)
Thank you all who have made is who we are, and who we are going to be for many years into the future.
35% off all pre-Mixed flavors. use code: newyear
Pamela and I personally wish to thank everyone and wish you all a Happy New Year. Expect big things from us in the weeks and months and years to come :)
David & Pamela

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
ok folks, a banner year it was, we went from small and happily helping folks get the best juices anywhere to 5 days away from opening our 1200 square foot full blown vape lounge :)
Thank you all who have made is who we are, and who we are going to be for many years into the future.
Pamela and I personally wish to thank everyone and wish you all a Happy New Year. Expect big things from us in the weeks and months and years to come :)
David & Pamela

Thank You David and Pam! And I think I can safely speak for everyone in wishing both of you and your family a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year. It IS going to be exciting to watch your business grow and for your people to grow with you. The new Vape Lounge is really going to be something special, the Gold Label Juice ... there's a lot to look forward to. Wish you all the best!

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
Thank You David and Pam! And I think I can safely speak for everyone in wishing both of you and your family a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year. It IS going to be exciting to watch your business grow and for your people to grow with you. The new Vape Lounge is really going to be something special, the Gold Label Juice ... there's a lot to look forward to. Wish you all the best!

+1 :toast:

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas

Hear, hear! (and cheers!):toast:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina

+1001:toast::toast:

mikev

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
Maple Grove, Minnesota
you never know how long our sales last. very hard to pack 2x flavor in a small bottle like 10ml, just depends on what it is

Hmmmm, I ordered a bunch of 10ml flavors with 2x ... guess I'll just have to see what happens huh?? just seems that at the lower nicotine levels the flavors aren't as strong. I ordered caramel apple at 2x last time and I LOVE it that way:vapor:... but that was in a 30ml

div

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2010
So California
David & Pamela

Thank you for all you do and wishing you and yours a wonderful and safe holiday. May 2011 bring you good health, health and good fortune.

Chameloid

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2010
Rura Penthe

Ditto this and wish for your continued success in 2011!!!! :toast:

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
David & Pamela

HELP! I tried to use the " newyear" promo about an hour ago and a window popped up that said it wasn't valid ( " newyear'):(

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
help; how do you use the free flavor splash! ... ?
is it the same as adding the extra flavor for .50 ?

thanks...

You put what flavor splash that you want added to which juice in the comments. It is not the same as extra flavor. There is no charge for a splash of flavor.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
so would that be like adding a different flavor accent to it, as opposed to like just adding more of the same? sorry for being slow ...
You put what flavor splash that you want added to which juice in the comments. It is not the same as extra flavor. There is no charge for a splash of flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread