Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Happy New Year everyone! Hubby and I usually go out on New Years Eve as it's our anniversary. This year, we stayed home. We ate Chinese food earlier tonight and we're watching movies with Ellery and Maisie. They love watching television shows and movies. :) Tomorrow, we're staying home as well. I'm making a standing rib roast (yum!).

Last edited:

div

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2010
So California
Happy New Year! I actually stayed up to watch the ball drop (of course time delay repeat) and went to bed after toasting the new year with my daughter and her friends. Watching an 1982 broadcast of the Rose Parade, since they don't have it on Sundays..this year parade will be tomorrow, but getting my fix.
Beautiful weather, low 80's expected today, getting stuff done around the house and some relaxing time is in order. Vaping contently and celebrating my anniversary also...no cigs for a year! Wahoo, go me! LOL

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
We stayed up until around 3:00 am. We would have gone to sleep a bit earlier, but discovered the show "Community" on Hulu Plus. Have any of you seen it? Chevy Chase is one of the main actors. Funny show, if you're looking for a brainless tv show (fun to do sometimes). Maisie and Ellery liked it, but fell asleep by 2:00 am (way past their bedtime).

Today was good too. We gave the pups baths in the afternoon and played with the flirt pole. Perfect weather today - it was in the high 70s and sunny. I made the standing rib roast, and we ate it with baked potatoes and asparagus. I'll post the recipe for the asparagus in our recipe thread (just need to find the thread!). We're going to watch Community now with the pups.

Div - Congrats on your one year anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread