Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkwitless

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2010
KY
And in Honor of the New Year - from my FB post today a toast I share with all of you here who have made a difference in my life this year!

As we bid 2010 Goodbye (& for many of you wishing 2010 Good Riddance!)
A toast!: To family, to friends, to health, to having 'enough'. May we all be blessed with everything we need, much of what we want, the strength to handle what is not in our control as well as the wisdom to know what IS in our control.

I love the idea of New Years - the chance at least in my mind (lol) to wipe the slate clean and start over. Not like a Monday, but like a brand new dawn.

No resolutions per se but I have goals to take my health more seriously (I've made great strides this year!) and keep focused on what really matters. And I'd dearly love to be more organized. And win the lottery.

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA
And in Honor of the New Year - from my FB post today a toast I share with all of you here who have made a difference in my life this year!

As we bid 2010 Goodbye (& for many of you wishing 2010 Good Riddance!)
A toast!: To family, to friends, to health, to having 'enough'. May we all be blessed with everything we need, much of what we want, the strength to handle what is not in our control as well as the wisdom to know what IS in our control.

I love the idea of New Years - the chance at least in my mind (lol) to wipe the slate clean and start over. Not like a Monday, but like a brand new dawn.

No resolutions per se but I have goals to take my health more seriously (I've made great strides this year!) and keep focused on what really matters. And I'd dearly love to be more organized. And win the lottery.

Love this post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread