Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
My order from last Tuesday just arrived!
After the first couple of times, I haven't looked at the tracking, but did two days ago, and for the first time, it actually showed it arriving in the UK!:
Your item was processed through a facility in UNITED KINGDOM on August 23, 2014 at 8:44 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Only 4 days to get here! ...and a further 4 days just to travel up country to be delivered! ...granted, there was a Monday public holiday got in the way, but I did think it would be here yesterday.

Still, I was very happy to see it ...and, an upgrade on a 15ml bottle! Whoopee! Thank you so very much - lovely surprise! :)
Extra Zotz ...cherry! and a lovely note from Katy with a smiley face too!
What a delightful order this is ...and now I'm going to try them! :2cool:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
And life is good:toast:
It is indeed! :laugh:

But what was it ?!?
Oh! :rolleyes: it was Raz Cup and one each of the cheesecake toppings! All will be mixed with my max VG CB and/or CLS :)
Tried the Raz Cup this afternoon - can taste the raspberry, and very nice too - think a steep is in order! :thumb:

Had a tiny taste drop neat of the toppings ...lovely! Will try one at a time properly.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
My order from last Tuesday just arrived!
After the first couple of times, I haven't looked at the tracking, but did two days ago, and for the first time, it actually showed it arriving in the UK!:
Your item was processed through a facility in UNITED KINGDOM on August 23, 2014 at 8:44 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Only 4 days to get here! ...and a further 4 days just to travel up country to be delivered! ...granted, there was a Monday public holiday got in the way, but I did think it would be here yesterday.

Still, I was very happy to see it ...and, an upgrade on a 15ml bottle! Whoopee! Thank you so very much - lovely surprise! :)
Extra Zotz ...cherry! and a lovely note from Katy with a smiley face too!
What a delightful order this is ...and now I'm going to try them! :2cool:

So offering the kind lady at the post office sexual favors worked. LMAO *hides*

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
This is the fastest delivery I've ever had from the US! 4Days!
Last Tuesdays Oder is here today! :blink:

It seems to have taken a slightly different route by leaving from NY rather than Chicago:

August 29, 2014 , 1:10 pm Processed Through Sort Facility UNITED KINGDOM
Your item was processed through a facility in UNITED KINGDOM on August 29, 2014 at 1:10 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
August 27, 2014 , 8:55 pm Processed Through Sort Facility ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
August 27, 2014 , 2:28 pm Arrived at Sort Facility ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
August 27, 2014 , 2:03 am Departed USPS Facility OMAHA, NE 68108
August 26, 2014 , 11:01 pm Arrived at USPS Origin Facility OMAHA, NE 68108
August 26, 2014 , 7:11 pm Departed Post Office OMAHA, NE 68139
August 26, 2014 , 7:10 pm Picked up by Request OMAHA, NE 68139
August 26, 2014 Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS

Lovely bottle of Got Cookie ...really looking forward to trying it ..smells great :)

and another little bottle of H1N1 - can see a real difference between the colour of this and the one I got from our UK reseller. Be interesting to see what it tastes like in comparison to a well steeped one!

Thanks Clark and the team for another super fast despatch, totally full bottles and a delightful Grape Zotz! :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread