Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fester

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Pasadena, California
...Daughter is coming from college, she gets to drive home, shes not old enough to drink!

LOL...At least not in front of the folks. Same here, oldest will be the DD.

Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope everyone has a safe day/weekend! :)
...There's just got to be something behind your moniker and I'll bet it's a good one...or maybe not. Someday tell us the story (LOL...unless it's the 'not' option).

Happy turkey-day to all.

CatMommy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Thanks, I guess I should have my place of employment just start sending my paychecks directly to you...(I got my 20% discount though...heehee) Approximately 20 bottles of 5ml juice ( along with other assorted goodies) will be here one day soon!

HAPPY THANKGIVING ALL!

And Thank You Mark (I think it was probably you that took care of my issue). My juice and blank carts arrived today. My friend will be so happy. I thought she might have a panic attack...

Moonstruck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2009
Colorado
Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you.

It's now 1:30 in the morning here in Denver, and I haven't even started making my stuff yet. The family dinner is being hosted by my niece this year -- her first -- so she's really excited (and nervous) about it.

I am taking my world-famous stuffing (haha - but it is an annual request) as well as some home-made pumpkin and pecan pies. We will talk too much and eat too much, and most of the guys (and many of the gals) will of course be watching football. It's a tradition, you know.

Be safe, and enjoy the day. :)

freshnwild

Nov 6, 2009
Hey all,

Just want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. Hope everyone gets to spend plenty of time with their loved ones. For me... food... football... and most importantly family. We are working on Friday so we'll get out as much as we can.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Awesome Thanksgiving to you Mark as well, and to all the fine folks at V4L and here on the forum. I'm finally hitting the sack at 2:30 in the morning myself - got the dressing prepped, turkey brining & Russian tea cookies baked (w/an extra batch for hubby).

Got my order today with the new auto 10sec batts - they really ROCK! And thanks so much for the extra goodies. You're the best!;)

flying low

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
San Mateo, CA
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at V4L & here on the forum!!! Will hopefully be done with work at around 0430 .. then it's nap time. Will get up and start cooking: baking bread, roasting stuffed cornish game hens, green bean casserole & candied yams. pumpking & apple pies for dessert .. just the BF & my folks this year coz we have to report back to work tonight at 0000. so we'll be napping after eating .. darn international cargo flights, they don't take holidays. :mad:

it's okay though - we still get to have our Thanksgiving dinner :rolleyes:

Everyone - be safe & enjoy life!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread