• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Happy Vapers Attys

Status
Not open for further replies.

triplxratd

Jan 7, 2010
Vancouver
Im wondering about others experiences with Happy Vapers attys. A while ago I ordered 10 of them, and at least 7 were duds. They either didnt work at all, or died after a day or two. I got some attys from evapers, and they all worked like a champ...lasted forever and worked like crazy.
Im wondering if I just happened to get a bad batch from Happy. They were out of most at the time so I got the gold band ones.
I need to order another batch, and Happy has a great XMas sale on, so Id like to take advantage of that, however Im worried due to the last ones I got. Evapers is a lot more expensive to buy a bag of them from, but I know they always work great.
Anyone tried from both places or have good things to say about the attys from Happy???

Thanks!!!

rachelcoffe

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Toronto
Hmmm...which kind of atties specifically did you order from Happy Vaper? He's got quite a variety, including the Cisco LR 306 ones (which people speak very highly of).

I only use cartomizers myself - so I can't speak to separate atomizers. But I gather that just like with cartos, sometimes a bad batch comes along. But in any event...Jack is awesome! Whatever the problem, he will invariably work to make it right & make you a happy vaper. Like seriously, I've never bought stuff from a nicer person than Jack.
smilefinal.gif
Did you email him about the duds?

triplxratd

Jan 7, 2010
Vancouver
Sorry, forgot to mention they were 510 attys. Dont get me wrong I wasnt trying to bad mouth HV...Jack is great and helpful, and in fairness to him, I should have mentioned that I never complained to him about the attys...I just made a quick order from evapers where I ordered from before and all the attys were great. Im just asking if anyone has had a similar experience with them, or a good experience before I order another pile.

Last edited:

LoungeMuffin

Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
NS
Hi tripl, I've had similar experiences with HV atty's. 3 of the 5 I bought about 6 months ago (with the gold band) had a REALLY hard draw. I gave them all a chance to break in but they were pretty much unvapable so I tossed them in my emergency pile. Haven't tried the other 2 yet. On the other hand, I find Jack's 510 batteries much more reliable than others I have bought from. Could have been a bad batch I guess..

triplxratd

Jan 7, 2010
Vancouver
viktor, yep thats the price, but $40 off if you get bulk 10, and another 20% off on top of that right now. Works to around $6 each. Muffin, yeah looks like maybe the gold band ones were a bad batch. Just the same Ive never gotten a bad one from Evapers so I went that way again this time. My HV ones are also in the emergency pile, the ones that worked at all that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread