Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I just figured out that my wife and I use 190ml to 225ml e juice a month. Still less than 25% of what we spent on analogs. Now If I can just quit buying hardware. I told her I'm all set I don't need anything else, the next day she looks at me and asks "what kind of mod do you think I should get?" So now, everytime she see's one she likes I get hey I like that it's pretty. Doesn't seem to matter if it works or has what she needs, it's pretty. Not sure what to get her, but it has to be pretty.:rolleyes::facepalm:

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
Here's one that recently caught my eye and I think it's very pretty
steampunk.jpg
But I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
I just figured out that my wife and I use 190ml to 225ml e juice a month. Still less than 25% of what we spent on analogs. Now If I can just quit buying hardware. I told her I'm all set I don't need anything else, the next day she looks at me and asks "what kind of MOD do you think I should get?" So now, everytime she see's one she likes I get hey I like that it's pretty. Doesn't seem to matter if it works or has what she needs, it's pretty. Not sure what to get her, but it has to be pretty.:rolleyes::facepalm:

What DC2 said. 225 ml a month between two people is 3.75ml per person per day (based on a 30 day month). That's not excessive by any stretch of the imagination.

Here's one that recently caught my eye and I think it's very pretty
View attachment 313362
But I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Pretty? Hell, that's downright flippin' sexy!

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
What DC2 said. 225 ml a month between two people is 3.75ml per person per day (based on a 30 day month). That's not excessive by any stretch of the imagination.

Pretty? Hell, that's downright flippin' sexy!

I just showed it to her. She said it looks barbaric or like something out of a klingon movie. lmao

VapinSweetZ

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA.
I know it takes me about 10 puffs out of a regular cigarette to feel that I smoked enough, and 1 cigarette usually holds me at least 1 hour before I have nic craves (usually more).

So I'm trying to limit myself to vape around 10 puffs and only when I need to.
If I won't, I can probably vape anytime I have a free hand :)

If I need to guess, I'm using 60ml a month max, but probably less than that.

On the other hand, by biggest addiction is energy drinks, so I guess if I could vape 150ml a month and quit energy drinks completely, I'd much rather that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread