Has anyone bought from Vaporlifestyle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert T

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2010
Lake City, Florida
They have a Riva kit that looks like a good deal, $49.99 comes with 2 1100 mAh batts, 2 LR attys, 2 cones, charger and 2 drip tips. $3.00 off if you don't need it all in a box like a kit so that would make it $46.99 plus shipping. That seems ok but I've never heard of them and would like to know if anyone has dealt with them before. The kit has some carts too but my family drips so those don't matter to me.

vapordraggin101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
Hi, you might consider the "Inferno" from volcanocigs.com, you get (1) 650 mah USB-Pass-through battery that will allow you to charge and vape at the same time and (1) 1000 mah ultra-batt (with charger), the better part is they offer a 1 yr. warranty on the batteries. They also have some nice designs to pick from. I've had 4 riva batteries that went bad in less than 2 weeks, I've had my Inferno for 3 months with no issues. Good Luck

Robert T

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2010
Lake City, Florida
Well, I bit the bullet and ordered it. Have received 3 E-mails so far, the last said it was ready to ship, I assume later today(It's 1:03 am here) that's pretty fast. I didn't want a usb passthrough, I have a Silver Bullet I use all day all night all day again until I remember to change the battery. This is a X-mas present and OMG i hope the batts don't go bad in 2 weeks. Oh great, something else to worry about....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread