Has anyone ever tried adding extracts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormee

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
North Carolina, USA
Crazy question probably...but as I was baking today and looking at my almond and vanilla extracts, I was wondering if it would harm anything to add something like this to my juice. Maybe enhance the flavor? Or would I burn up my carto and maybe even the battery? Leave it to me to come up with a crazy idea like this! :D

Not a crazy question at all. I make my own liquids using VG, and flavorings extracts from faerie's finest - extracts and liquid flavors They have many flavors and all list their ingredients. They are strong, last long and taste wonderful IMO. I just buy strong nicotine so it only takes a few drops and will last a long time, without having to keep buying it. Same with the flavoring, a little goes a long way. I also bought a gallon of VG, so don't have by that for like, verrry long time :) Waaaay cheaper that way

oldtechno

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2009
United States of America
I've considered such things as adding some kind of flavoring to mine but decided against it. I was thinking of adding a drop of lemon juice to one of my blanks and then just a pg and vg mix. The problem was--it hasn't been tested in a laboratory yet.

Frankly, I don't know what vaporized lemon juice would do to the lungs, etc..

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Crazy question probably...but as I was baking today and looking at my almond and vanilla extracts, I was wondering if it would harm anything to add something like this to my juice. Maybe enhance the flavor? Or would I burn up my carto and maybe even the battery? Leave it to me to come up with a crazy idea like this! :D

Stormee--the base of all Johnson Creek e-liquid is now Vanilla Extract as the gave Tobacco Absolute the boot. You can vape it with VG or PG but the problem is that heavy alcohol taste as Vanilla Extract usually has a 30+% content of Alcohol.

On exception I have found is Frontier makes a Vannilla extract with no alcohol and pure VG---so this is the same thing as zero nic e-liquid.
I have tried it and it does well. It is also available in many health food stores.

See Vanilla Flavoring | Buy premium-quality Vanilla Flavor from Frontier.

Sun

bbl63

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Denver, CO
Not a crazy question at all. I make my own liquids using VG, and flavorings extracts from faerie's finest - extracts and liquid flavors They have many flavors and all list their ingredients. They are strong, last long and taste wonderful IMO. I just buy strong nicotine so it only takes a few drops and will last a long time, without having to keep buying it. Same with the flavoring, a little goes a long way. I also bought a gallon of VG, so don't have by that for like, verrry long time :) Waaaay cheaper that way

How do you buy the nicotine? And where did you get a gallon of VG?

Stormee

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
North Carolina, USA
Stormee--the base of all Johnson Creek e-liquid is now Vanilla Extract as the gave Tobacco Absolute the boot. You can vape it with VG or PG but the problem is that heavy alcohol taste as Vanilla Extract usually has a 30+% content of Alcohol.

On exception I have found is Frontier makes a Vannilla extract with no alcohol and pure VG---so this is the same thing as zero nic e-liquid.
I have tried it and it does well. It is also available in many health food stores.

See Vanilla Flavoring | Buy premium-quality Vanilla Flavor from Frontier.

Sun
Cool Sun! Thanks. I'm glad I asked now...guess it wasn't such a crazy question/idea after all. :)

Stormee

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
North Carolina, USA
I've considered such things as adding some kind of flavoring to mine but decided against it. I was thinking of adding a drop of lemon juice to one of my blanks and then just a pg and vg mix. The problem was--it hasn't been tested in a laboratory yet.

Frankly, I don't know what vaporized lemon juice would do to the lungs, etc..
I would also be concerned about the stickiness of lemon juice since there are natural sugars in any fruit juice. Might not be so good for our equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread