Not open for further replies.

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Not that I plan on it but, has anyone ever got juice from fasttech? I do not plan on getting any from them I was just very curious if anyone had any and what was it like? Again, I'm not ordering any. I figured it would be some nasty juice lol

I wouldn't trust it or any Chinese juice. There's no quality control standards.

Myrany

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    Not that I plan on it but, has anyone ever got juice from fasttech? I do not plan on getting any from them I was just very curious if anyone had any and what was it like? Again, I'm not ordering any. I figured it would be some nasty juice lol
    I tried it years ago. It was disgusting.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    May I politely disagree? :) We old-timers all started our vaping journey using Chinese eliquids. We had no choice--there was nothing else on the market. The Chinese gave us an e-cigarette. And we loved it. Their eliquids were quite good, or so we thought. Ruyan invented the most iconic flavor that everybody to this day is trying to imitate or make their own version of--the legendary RY4. Hangsen (now Hangda) and Dekang make quite good tobaccos and people are still using them. FT used to carry Liqua brand which is perfectly respectable. I can go on. We owe them a big debt of gratitude.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I wouldn't trust it or any Chinese juice. There's no quality control standards.

Au contraire, Terri. Please watch the video above.

OTOH, we used to find all kinds of strange things in American made eliquids (mom and pop operations), including dog hair and fragments of insects. I'm talking about the early days of vaping, of course.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I've seen worse examples here in the states.

I love pulling out this oldie, but goody:

True, that's why you had to know your vendors and stick with them. Sometime cutrate juice was just that...cut rate mixed in somebody's bathtub. Not all Chinese vendors are bad, but there's no way to tell and low price isn't one of them. Basically, this is the one of the reasons, I went to DIY.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Au contraire, Terri. Please watch the video above.

OTOH, we used to find all kinds of strange things in American made eliquids (mom and pop operations), including dog hair and fragments of insects. I'm talking about the early days of vaping, of course.

I agree, but those vendors didn't last very long, did they?

Myrany

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    May I politely disagree? :) We old-timers all started our vaping journey using Chinese eliquids. We had no choice--there was nothing else on the market. The Chinese gave us an e-cigarette. And we loved it. Their eliquids were quite good, or so we thought. Ruyan invented the most iconic flavor that everybody to this day is trying to imitate or make their own version of--the legendary RY4. Hangsen (now Hangda) and Dekang make quite good tobaccos and people are still using them. FT used to carry Liqua brand which is perfectly respectable. I can go on. We owe them a big debt of gratitude.
    No disrespect to you but I can honestly say what I tried was awful tasting. The reason I was willing to try it was because I was in contact with people from the early days that said it was safe. I was NOT casting an aspersion on safety just saying what I experienced.

Reactions: Katya

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Hangda is Hangsen bottled by Hangsen and rebranded for the Chinese retailer market to keep the perception of Hangsen as high(er) quality. Hangsen denies it. But they like, just like Smok and Aspire lie.

Smoktech and Aspire almost put fasttech out of business spreading lies that they sell fake smok and aspire products. They got some US retailers in on the smear campaign by telling them that FT was selling clones of their products and some of the US retailers spread that lie. Smok and Aspire were mad that FT was selling for less and cheapening their brand (like smok needs any help with that lol).

Chinese companies are very brutal to each other. To this day Aspire has a list of "clone sellers" of aspire products that contain many companies that have been known to sell authentic Aspire. As of last your they still had that list on their forum. If you don't buy directly from Aspire, Aspire will list you as a clone retailer. It's all drama and deceit.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    No disrespect to you but I can honestly say what I tried was awful tasting. The reason I was willing to try it was because I was in contact with people from the early days that said it was safe. I was NOT casting an aspersion on safety just saying what I experienced.

Oh, but I wasn't talking about taste preferences. I'm sure that what you tried was awful. You know ECF's mantra: taste is subjective. I have a box labeled "taste is subjective" containing other people's ADVs--the best and tastiest juices on the planet.

I just recently bought a bottle of very popular juice that everybody raves about--I almost choked. I took two or three drags and ran to the kitchen to wash my tank and rewick the coil. I'm not kidding. It was--to my taste buds--the most vile eliquid I've ever tasted in my 11 years of vaping. :facepalm:

Last edited:
    Reactions: Myrany

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Oh, how I wish I could have captured that video of Nicoticket that was on YT a while back.

Anyone remember Dr. Crimmy's lab?

drcrimmylabphoto.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread