Has anyone got shipping confirmation yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
That tracking is wonky.
I've been steadily ordering various things for the past couple weeks and tracking them with email notificiations...

Half the time I received 1-2 days of updates at once... other times its been dead on...and yet other times I received the "Delivered to address notification" a day after I received the package.

In fact, I had ordered a Zippo from China which I've picked up and they've stuck two "Pick up your package or else we return to sender" notices.

It's the budget cuts, they've reverted back to the Pony Express days.

Take it with a grain of salt, it could show up anytime with the consistency they provide.

mctriple

Jan 30, 2009
Florence, AL
The USPS track & confirm is really mostly just confirm - it'll say within a day or so of delivery that it's been delivered. Anything else is just bonus on top of that.

I was so excited to order from PS again, since the last time I did, you guys were in cali, and now you're about 2.5 hours from me.. almost in throwing distance comparatively. Apparently it will still take at least two days.. for some reason it took 29 hours to move 2 hours away and be resorted. Ah well. Hoping it gets delivered today! UPS ground says it would "guarantee" delivery the next day due to distance! Darned USPS..

rjgarcia

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2009
Little Rock, AR
The USPS track & confirm is really mostly just confirm - it'll say within a day or so of delivery that it's been delivered. Anything else is just bonus on top of that.

I was so excited to order from PS again, since the last time I did, you guys were in cali, and now you're about 2.5 hours from me.. almost in throwing distance comparatively. Apparently it will still take at least two days.. for some reason it took 29 hours to move 2 hours away and be resorted. Ah well. Hoping it gets delivered today! UPS ground says it would "guarantee" delivery the next day due to distance! Darned USPS..

Yeah, it appears USPS Priority takes at LEAST two days. It is different than ordering UPS Ground as an example. With UPS Ground, if you are close enough, you might get it the very next day, but unfortunately I have never had that experience with the USPS.. :grr:

-Robert

Me too! UPSPS tracking confirmed delivery to my local post office at 7am! Mail delivery here at work is around 12:30.

Getting ccccccold from camping out by the mailbox.....got to....hang....on.....just....a .....little.......longer........................need.....inner........strength............

Hang in there Buddy :thumb:

*CHEER*

:thumbs::D:thumbs::D:thumbs::D:thumbs::D:thumbs::D:thumbs::D:thumbs::D:thumbs::D:thumbs:

So I went to bring the trash bin back into my garage this morning and saw the mail lady turn down the street perpendicular to mine and figured that I would just wait outside cause she shouldn't be that long. Fifteen min later of waiting out in the cold, with snow still on the ground, she got here and had a box for me! BTW, thank you Steve for the little bonus you threw in. Not only did I get everything I ordered, but I found a mini bottle of Energee 11mg juice. Now I am just waiting on the batteries to charge to try out my new toy, but is great to finally get my gadget fix.

Edit: BTW, apparently I received one of the ones with the GrimmGreen logo and I must say, it is very very sharp looking. Very nicely done.

Last edited:

Jewls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
NC
*CHEER*

:thumbs::D:thumbs::D:thumbs::D:thumbs::D:thumbs::D:thumbs::D:thumbs::D:thumbs::D:thumbs:

So I went to bring the trash bin back into my garage this morning and saw the mail lady turn down the street perpendicular to mine and figured that I would just wait outside cause she shouldn't be that long. Fifteen min later of waiting out in the cold, with snow still on the ground, she got here and had a box for me! BTW, thank you Steve for the little bonus you threw in. Not only did I get everything I ordered, but I found a mini bottle of Energee 11mg juice. Now I am just waiting on the batteries to charge to try out my new toy, but is great to finally get my gadget fix.

Edit: BTW, apparently I received one of the ones with the GrimmGreen logo and I must say, it is very very sharp looking. Very nicely done.

Got mine too! Ugh now the wait for charged batteries..:lol:

Last edited:

Sig-man Floyd

Dec 26, 2009
teh interwebz
Heh, as mine was shipped Friday, and mail came a few hours ago (I'm at work, and got it mailed to work) I suspect mine is probably about a dozen feet away at the moment. However, the mail is locked, the mail girl hasn't checked it yet (and is at lunch now) despite my polite request, so I'm waiting till she has the time. (Well, she's not really the mail girl, she's the accountant, but she handles the mail also - 2 good reasons to stay on her good side) So now I'm patiently waiting.

Floyd.

DAM! It seems mine is LOST somewhere, called USPS this morning cause I still have no tracking info and they said today would be the delivery day, I got juice that I ordered from Tasty Vapor on sunday from California but no prodigy. Called back and they opened a case. Now I have to call back in 2 business days to find out what happened to it. I am ......!! especially after paying so much for shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread