Has anyone ordered from Vapure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamarahvt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Springfield, VT
I placed an order late Wednesday and received an email that my order was received and my payment successfully processed. As their sale prices were good I decided to place a second order Thursday morning to have sent to a friend that I recently introduced to vaping. Same deal. Order received and payment successfully processed.

I became a bit concerned that it was approaching 48 hours with no shipping notice so I went to check on my orders. The first order isn't even showing up on the history and yet the charges for both are showing in my banking info.

I realize 48 hours isn't forever but I have grown spoiled by the numerous other e-cig suppliers with such quick service and I'm feeling a bit uneasy.

So...any experience with this company? Good, bad or in between?

Marcella

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've only placed one order with them and about to place another. I had no problems at all.

By the way..this vendor has the best deal I've found on really nice-quality stainless steel ming 510 drip tips! Only $5.00 apiece right now and they are really nice! (Kind of hard to find on the website..... it's the last #12 drip-tip in the photo showing 12 different colored ones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread