Has anyone seen what I'm looking for for a 510?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuclearbroccoli

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2011
In the West
Ok, so I decided to go looking for a case for a 510. Problem is that all I've been able to find are cases that are either 6.5"+ in length, or or small enough that I the 510 has to be disassembled in order for it to fit in the case. The only exception to this rule that I can find is vapeboxz.com which look fantastic, but will take at least a month to get.
I've been searching for over an hour now, and the only thing I've found is eyestrain....
Has anyone seen a case that will hold a fully assembled 510 without being more than an inch thick (Preferably thinner), and no more than 5" in length?
A couple of requirements though: Nothing girly looking, and must be located in Canada, or the US but will ship to Canada.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
most cases are fashioned to hold an extra batt or two, juice etc...
The kind of case you are looking for isn't really functional - so perhaps they don't make anything like it.
Some people who want to carry one ecig around use a lanyard.

If you scour the suppliers forum, you might find a person who makes custom cases... I think?? I have seen something like that... if I did... It was a custom case in the $30+ range

nuclearbroccoli

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2011
In the West
Artboxz does, and im going to order one, but it's 3 weeks to ship. The problem with all the cases I've found are that the cig has to be disassembled in order to fit. Who wants to do that? I guess I can get by with a lanyard until I can get a custom case. Average cig case it's apparently only 5 inches diagonally, so my idea in my last post doesn't work.

nuclearbroccoli

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2011
In the West
Yeah, I saw those. Thing is, I'm trying to find a case about the same size as the ones at artboxz, but ready to ship. Doesn't appear to be anything available less than 7 inches long. Problem there is that 7 inches won't fit in my pocket comfortably, whereas 6 inches will. The ideal case would be about 6 inches x 5 inches. Nobody makes these that I can tell though.
Too big for analogs, and too small for many ecigs I guess. No worries though. I can make do with a lanyard and pouch for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread