The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Has anyone tried this yet?

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by i2dv2da2dn, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. i2dv2da2dn

i2dv2da2dn Full Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Lynnwood, WA
  2. plastictree

plastictree Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 4, 2012
    Southern Maryland
    I want one so bad but no.

3. j0sh_m

j0sh_m Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2013
    MO
    Wow! That is one sexy RBA. :)

4. dmazyn

dmazyn Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    TX
    Just got mine in the mail yesterday. It's a very nice RBA wish the wick hole was bigger but I just used one of the threaded hole for my larger X116 ceramic wick.

5. look30

look30 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2013
    California
  6. hazozita

hazozita Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2013
    Virginia
    How's the Richman working with the X116? I got my Richman yesterday and have been using it with mesh with very nice results. I have some X116 coming in in a few days. Would welcome any tips and tricks on using X116 in it (or, if possible, a pic of your build). Thanks!

7. hazozita

hazozita Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2013
    Virginia
    Also - the finish is about a perfect match for a Legacy!

RICH1.jpg

8. dmazyn

dmazyn Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    TX
    The X116 is working just as it does with my AGA-T and RSST tank I just had to use one of the threaded holes for the larger x116 wick I have.

I plan to try and bore out the wick hole a little to see if I can get the x116 to fit. Other than that I like the look and feel just modding the finish to match my other equipment.

9. CGustav

CGustav Full Member Verified Member

Jun 5, 2013
    California
  10. madicen

madicen Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2013
    Minglewood
    I'm a big fan of Richard, and his RBA. These are coming from the same factory that produces the AGA line of RBAs (same packaging, re-branded for RichMan), and use the same basic design, but are of much higher quality. The steel is higher grade, the deck layout is slightly different, and the hardware (nut/bolts/o-rings) are all of much better quality.

These are well worth the price. I've had one with my at the office every since getting a few of them....easily one of my current favorites, and a top performer in my collection for sure.

11. Fury83

Fury83 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2012
    Nowhere
    As I said in the Richman thread, it's an updated Aga-T2 but the upgrades are worth it.

So it's not a zen, cobra or ac9 but it's a lot nicer and more user friendly than an AGA, which is the problem I have always had with AGA's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.