Status
Not open for further replies.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Just got mine in the mail yesterday. It's a very nice RBA wish the wick hole was bigger but I just used one of the threaded hole for my larger X116 ceramic wick.

How's the Richman working with the X116? I got my Richman yesterday and have been using it with mesh with very nice results. I have some X116 coming in in a few days. Would welcome any tips and tricks on using X116 in it (or, if possible, a pic of your build). Thanks!

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Also - the finish is about a perfect match for a Legacy!

RICH1.jpg

dmazyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
TX
The X116 is working just as it does with my AGA-T and RSST tank I just had to use one of the threaded holes for the larger x116 wick I have.

I plan to try and bore out the wick hole a little to see if I can get the x116 to fit. Other than that I like the look and feel just modding the finish to match my other equipment.

madicen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Minglewood
I'm a big fan of Richard, and his RBA. These are coming from the same factory that produces the AGA line of RBAs (same packaging, re-branded for RichMan), and use the same basic design, but are of much higher quality. The steel is higher grade, the deck layout is slightly different, and the hardware (nut/bolts/o-rings) are all of much better quality.

These are well worth the price. I've had one with my at the office every since getting a few of them....easily one of my current favorites, and a top performer in my collection for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread