Has this ever happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

taxman32

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
StockBridge Georgia
As is my routine I filled up a carto, brand new5PKDCCARTOS 5 pc Dual Coil Cartomizers in Stainless Steel, with my favorite juice to have at work. I took it out and screwed it on and tried to vape and I sucked hard. There was no hit at all. I could hear the juice boiling as it should but nothing happened.
Long story short when I inspected it there was no air hole above the threads as in a normal carto. I don't know if the rest are like this just received yesterday. I'll make that determination when I get home.
If they are like this, is there any way to correct them or should I contact the vendor and return? Or did I just happen to order the wrong cartos?

taxman32

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
StockBridge Georgia
It sounds like a defective carto. Hopefully it's just the one and not all five. I think I remember this happening before and the vendor did replace them. Drilling out some air holes would be beyond my capabilities but that doesn't mean it can't be done.
Yeah I know it's possible to punch the cartos but so close to the threads may damage them.

I'm using a 3VO and a 5V WOW definitely not the PVs.

KeithB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2011
Annapolis, MD
I was actually talking about drilling some very small holes where they would normally be. I think IF you had a drill press and a very small drill bit and were able to clamp it down AND were able to avoid damaging the center pin and wire on the positive connection, you may be able to fix it but, like I said, that's beyond my capabilities.

Glad to hear it was only the one carto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread