Not open for further replies.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I get a good Cigar flavor out of it. Kind of like the smell of a fresh cigar that has just been un-wrapped and fresh from the tube. I have never got any perfume flavor or smell from it.

I vape it 90% of the time some times mixed with a bit of Strawberry cooler or Coconut or other flavors. :)

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Just got my order of Havana Gold, Gorilla Juice, and more Boba's Bounty.

Is it just me or does this flavor, Havana Gold, taste/smell like cologne or perfume? It is pretty good but I was also surprised by the actual flavor.

Perfume as in "aromatic" or perfume as in "chemical and alcohol taste"? If it is the latter please feel free to return the juice and I'll get another bottle out to you. It should smell and taste like a cigar not anything else.

dokebilee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Queens, NY
Perfume as in aromatic, something you would smell on a beautiful woman or a really flamboyant dude. I would return it if it tasted abnormal but I think it is just me, and plus it's only a sample size. Pretty much got it for free with the discount ;). The Gorilla Juice is awesome and I don't even have to speak for Boba's Bounty.

- Louis

KEITH97M3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
HONOLULU, HAWAII
nu-vapor.com
This is the very reason (unfortunately) I have to take everyone's e-liquid reviews "with a grain of salt" ...one person's garbage is another's treasure.

...to be honest I'm not even sure what a "perfume" taste is. Even so I am tempted to try the Boba's Bounty.

Kgeiger, Take a look at this thread and see what hundreds of newbies to Boba's have to say. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...2237-official-bobas-bounty-review-thread.html Rarely do I ever praise or promote any liquid but my confidence in Boba's Bounty and Gorilla juice is super rock solid so I am not afraid to do so.

Louis, I tried every single flavor in the AveJuice tobacco line but not a single one has ever tasted perfumey to me. After trying nearly 1000 juices so far, believe me when I say that I know what perfumey tastes like, I've licked many a stripper back in the day.:laugh: The Havana's Gold to me is like a light sweet cigar with subtle but distinguishable notes, very pleasant after eating a salty meal.

Aloha, Keith

dokebilee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Queens, NY
This is the very reason (unfortunately) I have to take everyone's e-liquid reviews "with a grain of salt" ...one person's garbage is another's treasure.

...to be honest I'm not even sure what a "perfume" taste is. Even so I am tempted to try the Boba's Bounty.

It is true, you have to take review's with a grain of salt because taste is always subjective. Btw, when you said "one person's garbage," do you mean to say that my review (not really a review) is garbage or are you suggesting that I supposedly considered Havana Gold garbage? Maybe I'm misinterpreting your message there.

KEITH - Actually, I let the juice steep for a bit and now it does taste like a sweet but subtle cigar, and it is good. I guess it gave off that near perfume taste because it wasn't ready.

kgeiger002

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
Tampa, FL
It is true, you have to take review's with a grain of salt because taste is always subjective. Btw, when you said "one person's garbage," do you mean to say that my review (not really a review) is garbage or are you suggesting that I supposedly considered Havana Gold garbage? Maybe I'm misinterpreting your message there.

KEITH - Actually, I let the juice steep for a bit and now it does taste like a sweet but subtle cigar, and it is good. I guess it gave off that near perfume taste because it wasn't ready.

no not at all. I've never tried it before. It's when the whole "perfume" taste thing got thrown into this thread that I realized it really doesn't matter what anyone thinks except me. So IMHO the review got tainted because of that. No one's fault. It's just the way it goes with people and taste. :)

dopeh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Montreal
I know what you mean about perfume, when i first got my HG it reminded me of exactly that, and ashy. I sorta liked it but the perfume aspect slightly bothered me. I kept coming back to it every couple days, something was drawing me back, and it got better each time. I remember wondering why I am in love with this thick perfumy ashtray - I can't live without it now.. I also mix it into many other juices.

I think it either needs to steep a bit, or is simply an acquired taste lol it's definitely good strong stuff..

+1 for HG.

Last edited:

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I know what you mean about perfume, when i first got my HG it reminded me of exactly that, and ashy. I sorta liked it but the perfume aspect slightly bothered me. I kept coming back to it every couple days, something was drawing me back, and it got better each time. I remember wondering why I am in love with this thick perfumy ashtray - I can't live without it now.. I also mix it into many other juices.

I think it either needs to steep a bit, or is simply an acquired taste lol it's definitely good strong stuff..

+1 for HG.

I can not live with out my HV this week I have it mixed with a little Coconut juice Mmmmmmmm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread