Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
I saw in one thread (can't remember so can't link it) where they used that plasti grip stuff and drew on designs with it. Had a cool textured look to it, but seemed like quite a bit of work. I've been wondering about the charms people add, whether they get in the way or annoying. I have some cute jewelry wire and beads that would be awesome on a charm, but didn't want to do it if it didn't work well or just ended up being irritating

Sent from my IdeaTabA1000L-F using Tapatalk

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Oh heck yeah always9988! I haven't tried any of the charms, bcuz they seem to look like they would hang down too far and get in the way. But I have some wraps from JWraps I'm gonna try, and some of those decals you put on fingernails. I wish I was 'artsy' but can barely draw a stick figure! I've had great success with 'stretch' rings, but they're too big for the Triton tanks.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
I'm definitely more of a crafter than tinkerer lol... I am girly when it comes to the e cig stuff and love the pink and purple so thought about decorating that's why I asked....

Those mods are pretty awesome for someone that enjoys tinkering though and understands what the heck they're doing (aka Not Me!)

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
I have an AIV charm I put on my tanks. It didn't work well on the actual batteries, but it you pop it around the tank you can also tell that's the juice of preference LOL

I got a small charm with perfume I got for Christmas and some wire etc I think I'll play with when I can sit upright for more than 20 minutes. I might check out some ego style wraps too.

In the meantime, I was sadly disappointed that the triton tanks don't come in pink. I ordered a red one because it looks pink on my monitor but it's actually very peach looking. The purple tank looks awesome on the purple battery, hopefully someday they'll come out with a pink. I'm weird I know lol

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
I plan on leaving the pink and purple batts as they are but black seems so boring to me. Was also thinking of some kind of decorations for tanks instead to tell them apart. Had a thought of clear glitter nail polish on the plastic, see through still so you could see juice level, but the problem would be sealing it so the soaks in vodka wouldn't hurt it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread