Have you ever seen anything crawling in, on, or around a carto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyBlueRose

May 23, 2012
Minnesota
I saw a little worm like bug crawling on the outside of a clear plastic mega carto, filled with Coffee flv jc. I instinctively flung it off of there before I got a long look. The carto was in my purse all day while I was at work and I found the critter hanging out shortly after I removed it from my purse and had it on my bed. I placed the carto on my dresser outside of the organizer where the rest of my cartos with jc in them are kept. In the morning I went to examine it and pulled off the rubber whistle tip. I'm not sure where it came from but right after removing the tip I saw a small blackish brown bug walking away from the scene on my dresser. I looked in the organizer to see if there were any bugs in there but I only looked on the outside and around my cartos and bottles.

Kevin King

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2012
PA
haha i am familiar with that happening. but mainly because my room is in the basement and all ny juice and PV stuff in on a table in the corner of the room. sometimes i see little bugs crawling around. but there too small to ever be concerned about. regardless, bugs in anything that are contacting our mouths is NOT cool.

SkyBlueRose

May 23, 2012
Minnesota
I think I figured out what the culprit was. On the rare occasion I get a bouquet of roses, I like to dry them. I had a bouquet hanging upside down that was near where the cartos are stored. I noticed that the dried roses looked like lace. I took a closer look and all the petals were partially chewed through, hence the lacy pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread