The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Have you had..

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by reel big matt, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. reel big matt

reel big matt Full Member Verified Member

Dec 27, 2013
    Buffalo, NY
    Since there are not a lot of reviews up, I was wondering if anyone could give me a quick review on these few flavours. I have had a fair share of flavours on there, but Im still in search of another ADV. I hope one of these can be it. Thanks!
    Hypnotic Mist
    Root Beer
    Purple Chiclet
    Juicy Fruit
    and if there are any tobaccos that are similar to the taste of marb reds.

2. poisonette

poisonette Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2010
    Ohio
    Hypnotic Mist is an interesting flavor best described as close to the beverage Sierra Mist with a mysterious hint of something else I can't quite figure out. It is good though. I'd recommend it if you like lemon-lime.

Purple chicklet is much like the name says. It's a sweet candy flavor.

Root beer is, well, root beer.

I have not tried juicy fruit as I'm not a fan of the gum, but knowing VB & their quality, it should be very close.

3. reel big matt

reel big matt Full Member Verified Member

Dec 27, 2013
    Buffalo, NY
    I ordered the juicy fruit and rootbeer, Lets hope they live up to what I was hoping for. I do not think Ive been disappointed by a flavour from their site yet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.