Have your cake and vape it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
So..I was lucky enough to try some poundcake mixes the other week and I was most impressed, and surprised with the ones I liked best! :toast:
I vaped them on a 510 at 5v, 3.7 and a 901 at 3.7. The juice was 0 nic.

Orangey poundcake: This one was the surprise winner! I say surprise because I'm not a fan of orange flavored foods (except oranges, OJ or marmalade) so I didn't expect to think a lot of this one. It has a warm (really, it tastes warm) marmalade type of orange flavor - that not-too sweet, not candylike, cooked orange flavor. The 510 at 5v gave an even stronger warm flavor. I find myself using this one every day.
Take some poundcake, and spread it with marmalade, and heat it gently in a microwave for a few seconds and thats this ejuice.

Boo-berry Poundcake: I love Dawn's blueberry flavors anyway so I expected this one to be fab and it was. The boo-berry is a little more 'plum' than other blueberry ones she does, but this is a good thing as it goes better with the cake imo. Still not sure if this works better in my 901 or 510, they both seem to do it justice.

Java poundcake: A nice strong coffee (but not a bitter one) with some poundcake sweetness - I enjoyed this one too and wasn't expecting to lol. I find coffee flavors can be really hit n miss for me, but this one was a hit. If it went better with all my other ejuices Id use it more, but it tends to clash rather with the fruity flavors so I have to only vape it first thing or I can't taste it as well.

Even at 0 nic I got some TH and of course vapor.

So - poundcakes AND yummy flavors - what more could you want?
:vapor:

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I have to add - this Orangey poundcake is flipping lovely stuff - I honestly never thought I'd say that about an orange flavored vape ever. Its not too sweet, it has a nice 'firm' vapor in the mouth, slightly heavy as opposed to airy and light, but thats such a plus point for me. Just like the after taste when youve eaten an ice piece of toast spread generously with yummy marmalade.
Seriously Dawn this is wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread