Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
When I went to refill my tank this morning, I forgot that the cartomizer in it isn't flanged so the stupid thing shot through and I lost what juice was in the tank, making a mess. Cleaned that up and started again, got the tank filled and was ready to push it in but couldn't get the tank tool off to replace with a drip tip to keep it from pushing too far. Dumped more juice. Put a drip tip on and filled from the OTHER end for a change and the tip wasn't wide enough to keep it from shooting through. It shot through and I lost another tank of juice.

Now, I realize that all of this could have been prevented by me paying actual attention to what I was doing and being more careful but I have a headache and am not feeling all that great, not to mention I'm feeling off because of the argument I had to have with my mother about my not wanting to subject myself to the frenetic orgy of consumption of mass quantities of traditional holiday food with a bunch of family members I'm not comfortable around. I hadn't had all my coffee yet, either, and I really should know better than to do ANYTHING before that point but my judgment was off from the moment my mother made me wake up and get out of bed.

Also, the biggest cat REEKS because he hasn't been able to clean himself up properly and I need someone else to hold him while I bathe him because he's just too strong for one person to handle. I was gagging on the smell all day thinking I'd have to shut him out of the room when I realized he wasn't IN the room. He'd pooped under my chair. Got that cleaned up and at least THAT part of the day is better. HE still stinks, though, and I still need to attend to that. Bleaugh.

I'm just not feeling the holiday, y'all. Not in the least.

Orb Skewer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Terra firma
43374517.jpg

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
Well it's not a Holiday for me, as mine was last month however now that your awake and hopefully have your tank setup, grab an extra coffee get in front of a good book, and forget everything else but Vapeing with a nice comfy blanket over the knees.

But over all else, Smile.

There are just some things we can't avoid inlaws, Work, and taxes. But wouldn't it be nice, hehe!

Hope the rest of your day gets better girl.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Well it's not a Holiday for me, as mine was last month however now that your awake and hopefully have your tank setup, grab an extra coffee get in front of a good book, and forget everything else but Vapeing with a nice comfy blanket over the knees.

But over all else, Smile.

There are just some things we can't avoid inlaws, Work, and taxes. But wouldn't it be nice, hehe!

Hope the rest of your day gets better girl.
Would you believe it's time to refill it again? Already?

I really got used to XL tanks...lol

might I suggest
Long DCT Refilling Drip Tip - Stainless (Polished)

Its a tank refilling tool and drip tip in one. You never remove it :)
While I'm sure that's all very well and good, once I'm done with these particular cartos I won't be needing that tool. I can't order from surevapes, anyway. Something about their site and my computer don't get along. It's weird as it's the only site I have difficulty with. I just haven't tracked down the issue. Probably a setting on my browser or something and I haven't used either of my others.

Last edited:

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
It's happened to all of us at one time or another. The worst is when it is your ADV and have very little left of it. Now as for the cat hmmmm it would be great to have one of these nearby Dog Cat Washing Machine - YouTube . We have two dogs and a cat and the cat goes outside (no litterbox) and compared to the dogs is very easy to take care of.

And I may add I was out of coffee this morning and had to make tea....grrrrrrrrrrr I feel your pain. I was really sick the last couple of days and had to miss my thanksgiving dinner. I'm bummed out, it is my favorite holiday of the year. And the first time ever missing it.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
It's happened to all of us at one time or another. The worst is when it is your ADV and have very little left of it. Now as for the cat hmmmm it would be great to have one of these nearby Dog Cat Washing Machine - YouTube . We have two dogs and a cat and the cat goes outside (no litterbox) and compared to the dogs is very easy to take care of.

And I may add I was out of coffee this morning and had to make tea....grrrrrrrrrrr I feel your pain. I was really sick the last couple of days and had to miss my thanksgiving dinner. I'm bummed out, it is my favorite holiday of the year. And the first time ever missing it.
If my cat were more limber and not a giant teddy bear ( or even just a female cat, for that matter ) this wouldn't be an issue. He's just not the greatest groomer in the world and he's got thick. long fur.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
The cat problem is easy to solve, take my dog home with you for a day and the critters will never bother you again. As for the carto stuff, I think there may be a underlying issue, I think the catro cabana boy might could help :)
I have more cats than your dog can take on...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread