Having Fun With Carto's....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingBullet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2010
Southern Utal
I finally got around to making carto covers for some of my favorite flavors. I also like the colors used by V4L for theie carto's with names on them. Got tired of looking in boxes for flavors to vape during my stay in front of the computer so...
Grabbed my old big beautiful sparkling clean glass ashtray and threw all my carto's into it. I placed it next to my computer...like a candy bowl. Actually it even looks like a candy bowl with all those pretty color cartos in it :).
Now when I want to vape but I'm not sure what flavor; I simply reach into the bowl (my old big ashtray) and take one out.
Beats having my cartos all over the place or in the drawer.
What's your fun way of using cartos?

wader2k

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
NE Illinois
I cleaned it once 1.5 years ago.....

This was the result.

Picture001.jpg

I was still smoking back then .....you'll notice the ash tray hiding behind the ice tea.

Maybe later I'll take a new pic.....hehe

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
I like to know what I' going to vape so the 'candy bowl' idea wouldn't work for me but I like the idea cus they are so pretty :)
But i have my little black boxes lined up in a old cd cabinet with the labels in front, so I just pick what I'm in the mood for.
Since I've been vaping for over a year I pretty much have four 'go to' flavors, but every now an then i try something new.
Love the taste and soooo happy I aint smoking anymore, it's all good!

SmokingBullet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2010
Southern Utal
That's what you consider a cluddered desk? What are you .... or what? I wish my desk was as clean as yours LOL Oh, and by the way, you just aged yourself with that desk dude. We hve the exact same desk which we got over 15 years ago. We tried to give it away but no one wanted it, so now it's in the basement LOL. It's our old computer, game desk and so much fun LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread