Having huge problems with eightcig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berkshirevape

Dec 4, 2018
Can anyone help me?
I have been with them for sometime now and bought a ton of product from them.
Anyone here know how to get ahold of management?
They charged my debit card and never sent anything,no emails,won't answer phone,the lady answers with multiple names,same lady!$$$$
took my money and then went silent,it's been 10-days no updates,no product or tracking numbers! my customers all cancelled their orders.
Yet,still after asking what's the problem,wheres my product,please refund us? still blackout situation!
Unbelieveable,i've been in the vape business for a few years so i'm not a kid,just trying to figure out how to get to management to get a straight answer.
Thanks for any info regarding eightcig and why all the problems.
Berkshirevape

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I've never heard of them. Since they are not a registered supplier on this forum, your only option may be to contact your debit card company and try to work out an arrangement to get your money back.

I'm not an expert, but I've always heard that you should use a credit card instead of a debit card when making transactions online just in case a situation like yours happens.

I see that they have a Face Book page. If you are on Face Book you could post that you are having issues with an order. EightCig

Last edited:

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
From what I can tell, it is strictly an online site. I looked up the address and did a street view, and it's simply a warehouse area. Company seems to be legit, there are some good and bad reviews for working there. But overall, it looks legit. How their customer service and dependability is, I don't know. I haven't dealt with them before.

There's no way to know what the situation is with your order. It could be that they shipped it already, but did it just standard mail with no tracking. It could be that you're working with a "mom and pop" warehouse, where they don't really have a dedicated organizational chart...without knowing the business, there's no way to tell. I would simply call, and state your name, etc. Then ask on the status of your order. Be polite. If they say it's shipped, ask how it was shipped and if it has a tracking number. If you cannot get any information at all, Dispute the charges with your debit card. Also, keep in mind they are in Nevada time zone and may not work a full day. I would try to contact them Monday through Friday, and probably sometime between the hours of 10am-3pm THEIR time.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
I almost wonder if they are related to Eightvape. Very similar stock right down to colors available. I just rec'd an order from Eightvape and it came from North Las Vegas which is where Eightcig is from. Interesting!
They are.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: chellie

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
I'm not an expert, but I've always heard that you should use a credit card instead of a debit card when making transactions online just in case a situation like yours happens.

That all depends on your banking institution. Debit is becoming more and more popular for online purchases – banks are also implementing 0 risk policies with debit purchases, if they have not done so already. Each bank may have their own policies so you have read the fine print, and then the even finer print!

@Berkshirevape – Call your bank immediately and explain the situation. Even if you would like to wait a few days for the retailer to come through with your request, it is best to start that chain of communication with your bank.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Can anyone help me?
They charged my debit card and never sent anything,no emails,won't answer phone,the lady answers with multiple names,same lady!$$$$
took my money and then went silent,it's been 10-days no updates,no product or tracking numbers! my customers all cancelled their orders.
Yet,still after asking what's the problem,wheres my product,please refund us? still blackout situation!
Unbelieveable,i've been in the vape business for a few years so i'm not a kid,just trying to figure out how to get to management to get a straight answer.
Berkshirevape
Back to your issue. Go to the eightcig facebook page EightCig and message them. Their blip says they typically respond in one day. Let them know that it has been 10 days and you would like to know where your order is. That was right around Thanksgiving so perhaps they are backed up.

I had not ordered from eightvape -the retail arm - until very recently. My first order took a while but the second order was sent immediately. Usually when you order you receive an email confirming your order. Did you get that? And usually, you are able to click the link to see the progress of your order.

• Informative
Reactions: VapourFlavour

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Eightvape is the retail side, Eightcig is the wholesale side.
I guess I have been lucky, 20 orders through Eightvape and 1 through Eightcig without any problems. You are not the first to have a problem though.

So can a "non-wholesaler" even place an order on the eightcig site?

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
They are.

Tonee there was a thread awhile back where you could give stuff away. I have a bunch of Kanger Nano toptanks and a box that I'd like to give to someone but cannot find the thread. Does the forum still have that type of thread?

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Can anyone help me?
Berkshirevape
Welcome and glad you joined.
I like to do a search before I buy, it saves a lot of heartbreaks.
re: Eightcig LLC Reviews in Las Vegas, NV | Indeed.com
Just googling the company name usually will suffice, sometimes you can add "company name" and "problems".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread