Status
Not open for further replies.

sss1911

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Here's the deal.
I am using a salt and pepper tank and Ibtanked. I haven't had any issues with the Ibtanked.
In the snp tank I have been using smok prepunched cartos. And I have recently tried ikenvape fusion prepunched. The smoke keep flooding or not wicking properly( only one hole wicks. Seems to be ok most of the time but sometimes I get dry hits). I am prefilling the cartos correctly with a 70pg30vg juice.
I can't get the fusions to wick at all. The holes are right at the bottom cap of the snp. There is no gap between the hole and the bottom cap.

I can't get the hang of non flanged cartos. So I'm wondering if boge makes a flanged carto. I haven't seen any.
And I'm also wondering where to find single hole punched cartos.

Pocha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Boge F16 cartos are flanged and I had good luck with them. People are having problems with the latest batch of Ikenvape Fusions...I've had some work and some not...about 50/50 success rate. I understand Ilenvape is offering exchanges for their Platinum series but those are not flanged...

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
sss1911 said:
I can't get the hang of non flanged cartos. So I'm wondering if boge makes a flanged carto. I haven't seen any.
I don't use Boge cartos, so I can't say if they make a carto with a flange or not.

I can help get you started on a search for the answer though. Here's a large list of online vendors that sell pre-punched cartos. Click each of the links until you find one that sells Boges with a flange.

VENDORS THAT SELL PRE-PUNCHED CARTOMIZERS

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Here's the deal.
I am using a salt and pepper tank and Ibtanked. I haven't had any issues with the Ibtanked.
In the snp tank I have been using smok prepunched cartos. And I have recently tried ikenvape fusion prepunched. The smoke keep flooding or not wicking properly( only one hole wicks. Seems to be ok most of the time but sometimes I get dry hits). I am prefilling the cartos correctly with a 70pg30vg juice.
I can't get the fusions to wick at all. The holes are right at the bottom cap of the snp. There is no gap between the hole and the bottom cap.

I've been having success with the SnP and Smok SR carts that I purchased with an ibtanked at ibTanked. I've gone through a couple dozen thus far and no problem (70pg). They are flanged (2 holes). The one problem I had was with airflow on my Provari. A hippo v2 fixed that. My ibt tank still has a big place in my vaping life though.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Here's the deal.

Hi there,
I just read on Ikenvapes forum that there was some mishap with the last batch of Fusions and that he is trading folks for his Platinums. (They are un-flanged). I've got respect for Isaac's business ethics for sure. You may wish to email him if you are still having problems with the Fusions. I'm looking forward to trying his new batch of Fusions when they arrive, but until then have been enjoying the Smok SR (flanged).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread