The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

HCigar VT Inbox (VTinbox) - evolv VT75

Discussion in 'Liquid Feed APV Discussion' started by Ramsay Bolton, Sep 23, 2016.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ramsay Bolton

Ramsay Bolton Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2013
    Ramsay bolton
    HCigar VT Inbox (VTinbox) - evolv VT75

This is what I've got so far.

"VTinbox continues to adopt the core technology of Evolv company's original newest VT75 TC chip. It guarantees the device has a stable output 1-75W current.The classic square box shape and double-sided detachable magnetic cover to be matched with the main body frame of SS craft processing makes the overall shape classic and retro.

Internal oil storage bottle directly connect the atomizer pass filling liquild tube.liquld filling can be finished when squeezing it in the usage process.

The atomizer adopts DIY design with single or dual heating wires,and its atomizing chamber upper cover can be freely rotated.No matter you choose RDA or RBA to use,the pursuit of taste and huge vapor all can be freely switched.It is connected through a pipeline to the built-in oil storage bottle of device directly.Oil filling can be directly injected through squeezing the oil storage bottle in the usage process.In this way,you can enjoy the pleasant sensation through free wheeling vape."

14440941_1119732564778116_2784025119934410707_n.jpg

14370111_1119732568111449_2614299886385200148_n.jpg

14344827_1119732574778115_4583637606694243837_n.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  2. OhTheAgony

OhTheAgony Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2011
    Netherlands
    coughs *efusion duo* :rolleyes:

Nice find though, mr. Bolton [​IMG]

Someone should tell 'm to stop calling it oil by the way, too many dummies out there who actually believe it is oil if it's in advertisement like that.

• Like Like x 8
  3. mtbason35

mtbason35 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 9, 2014
    North Carolina
    Nice find! This looks like it will make for a really nice budget squonker, much more practical than the Therion. There also appears to be little cutouts below the bottle and battery to make removal of either easier, this is a brilliant idea that I've wished some of the higher end squonkers incorporated! I do agree with OhTheAgony in that this looks like a Lost Vape product at first glance.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nomoreash

Nomoreash Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2010
    Chattanooga, TN
    I'm still waiting for a DNA dual battery bottom feeder, sigh. Comon China just remove a battery from the Triade and you're almost there.

• Like Like x 2
  5. ljusticel

ljusticel Full Member Verified Member

Nov 22, 2014
    Upstate NY
    I'd be all over that like stink on ....

• Like Like x 2
  6. muzichead

muzichead Resident Knucklehead Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    Not a DNA, but a dual battery BF device exists already and they are available. The Dripbox 160 is available right now, which coincidentally looks just like the Triade... Kanger DRIPBOX 160W Squonk Kit

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nomoreash

Aug 9, 2010
    Chattanooga, TN
    I've had the Dripbox 160 since it was released, it was the only choice that fit my 2 battery criteria. If I hadn't been using DNA devices since the Darwin days I'd probably be ok with it but it just makes me want a DNA that much more.

• Like Like x 1
  8. muzichead

Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
  9. mtbason35

Jul 9, 2014
    North Carolina
    image.jpeg
    This one please!! Plus, the black model is now up for pre-order at a mere $79.99 over at ecig-city.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Ramsay Bolton

Ramsay Bolton Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2013
    Ramsay bolton
    14488282_295572754159175_3819240547743170560_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Tamer El-Meehy

Tamer El-Meehy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2014
    Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
    It's the single battery that's keeping me from ordering one of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Nomoreash

Aug 9, 2010
    Chattanooga, TN
    Same here, with the Reuleaux and Triade being out for a while I'm surprised no one's done it yet. The design's already there, Kanger did it with the Dripbox 160 but it's no DNA and has that silly solid feed tube.

• Like Like x 1
  13. mtbason35

Jul 9, 2014
    North Carolina
    People have already been modifying the Reuleaux dna200 for dual 18650 squonking for a while now. It's probably where Kanger actually got the idea from. It will not work on the rx200 though because the chip isn't capable of running off of 2 batteries.

• Like Like x 3
  14. inswva

inswva Do you even squonk, bro? Verified Member ECF Veteran

• Like Like x 2
  15. muzichead

Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    Hope he changes the feed pin in that atty before he tries to squonk it!!! Is it just me or did it take like 3-4 seconds for that coil to heat up? I thought part of the reason to go to a regulated was instant heat up?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Tamer El-Meehy

Jan 30, 2014
    Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
    I think this flip-top thing is a disaster waiting to happen

• Like Like x 2
  17. muzichead

Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    I have to say, it looks like a better atty than what Kanger or Lost Vape have supplied with theirs though!!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Tamer El-Meehy

Jan 30, 2014
    Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
    Yep..I agree..much better...I would definitely give it a try..the other ones I didn't even look at them..but I can think of all sorts of things that can go wrong with this flip top..not being tight enough..snapping..flipping open in my pocket..etc.

19. muzichead

Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    I want to say the design is not new. I seem to recall seeing a couple others out there on the market... Don't remember anyone reporting any failures.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Tamer El-Meehy

Jan 30, 2014
    Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
    I stand corrected then :) don't recall having seen this design before..but clearly it's not that popular