Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaVap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Texas, US of A
file.php
This is their DNA200 device. No more information as of yet.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
That's not nice. I too enjoy the design, though. I would like to see it in person before I judge it though because I didn't think the Opus was that nice looking until I had it in my hand.
Wonder what it will cost? Any guesses?

$200 is my guess...

Reactions: MegaVap

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Looks good, only con I can think off is the hobbyking lipo this mod will probably come with.
I fear that is the legacy of the DNA200...lipos are pretty much the only game in town as far as I can see, unless someone produces a box with 3x18650s....!

Reactions: Mad Scientist

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
$260 would be way out of line especially for a China produced mod. I think a value price would be in the $130-$150 range. That way it can be obtained (afforded) by more folks. Which I think that's what Evolv would like since "vaping safe" is a big thing with them.
that would make it cheaper than the vt40, at least on gearbest...just saying!!

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
130 would be quite cheap for a dna200 so far. Gearbest changed some prices to 9999 today :)
They orginally had the vt40 on offer but hiked the price back to $170, presumably because hcigar told them too. You cant find a vt40 in the UK for less than just over £100. I think because they
do the same that yihi did and prevent resellers from discounting too much, or any at all. This thing will be over or around $200 I'm sure!

edit: whoops, missed @alistairs earlier post! my bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread