Hcigar Wildwolf 235 mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
98DCC050-166C-43FB-B65B-C881E92FC77B.jpeg
i just ordered one in black. They had me at light & fits 30mm atties. Anyone have one? Thoughts?

Wildwolf 235 Box Mods – HCIGAR

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Another G class lookalike. Reminds me of the Smoant Cylon, but cleaner lines. It all comes down to build quality, board performance, and whether or not you like the position of the fire button on the front. My personal preference is for a fire button on the side like the Cylon.

Any reliable reviews up on this mod yet?

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Another G class lookalike. Reminds me of the Smoant Cylon, but cleaner lines. It all comes down to build quality, board performance, and whether or not you like the position of the fire button on the front. My personal preference is for a fire button on the side like the Cylon.

Yes, Daniel from DJLSB vapes give it a great review.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015

I was debating on whether to get the Smoant Cylon but it’s looks masculine to me so I held off, Daniel likes the position of the fire button on this, he used it he said most of the time @ECC in CA.

I like the clean lines & the lightness & the frame is zinc alloy but the body is PC & according to Daniel again has a nice smooth finish.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
There's a few mods now popping up having good TC, which is good to see. The only thing to look out for is regular firmware updates and support. This is a nice looking mod.
Hcigar is very active on Facebook @HCigar_emily whom I’ve never spoken to but I have spoke with Hcigar Martin who is one of the honchos there lol!

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I forget what reviewer it was I seen do this, maybe grimm. But they showed the door is kind of weird. It flops around (not necessarily a big issue) but if it isn't lined up just right, it won't close so it takes a bit of messing to get it closed properly. The board seemed a bit weird, after so long instead of sleeping, it automatically shut the device all the way down. They also said it was a tiny bit slow to fire compared to what we are used to coming out recently.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I was debating on whether to get the Smoant Cylon but it’s looks masculine to me so I held off, Daniel likes the position of the fire button on this, he used it he said most of the time @ECC in CA.

I like the clean lines & the lightness & the frame is zinc alloy but the body is PC & according to Daniel again has a nice smooth finish.

I've been pleasantly surprised by the Cylon but the look is not to everyone's taste. The clean lines on this are appealing. I have one Hcigar product which is a DNA 75 model. The quality of construction is good, and my only real complaint about it are the very fine threads they used for the battery cap. If you like the look, I'd give it a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread