He finally took the plunge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QTPie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
McKinney, TX
My hubby was very resistant to any other ecig than the cig a likes. I have had my ego twist and evods for a while now. Last night he said he wanted a setup kind of like mine!!! We ordered him a MVP and a kanger protank since he loves tank crackers!!! I am very happy that he has finally taken this step. I kept smoking a few cigs when I had my cig a like but ever since my upgrade I don't have any. I have a feeling he will be the same.

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
Well done, QTPie, and congrats, Mr. QTP!

I'm one who quit absolutely and completely with a cigalike. IMO, that first taste is what makes all the difference. I was lucky that the first cigalike I tried (w/ prefilled carto) was the flavor that has become my all-day vape. That first experience was about the ritual, yes, but if the flavor hadn't appealed, I doubt I'd have kept vaping. (In fact, when I ran out of carts from that first order and before the next order arrived, I bought a cigalike disposable at the drugstore, and I can tell you, the taste was so awful, if I'd started with that, I'd still be smoking today!)

Mr. QTP is gonna love his protank! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread