Jun 30, 2012
CA
Can you do this?...

CanYouDoThis_zps7f1504e0.jpg

worship_zpse61a821f.gif
if you can, and
hahaha-024_zps02ff98e8.gif
if you can't.

wish i could!! but my 72 year old mom can!!! yes, it's true (sheesh!) she's a yoga and tai chi teacher. crazy. and she SMOKES! almost 50 years. and she looks amazing! goodness, she thinks e-cigs are 'too hard'! (no signs of cancer, thanks be to God)

Last edited:

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
first day of Jul and finally no triple digit temps here ! thank you lord!
we got a spit of rain last night which we desperately need.
It was overcast this morning when I walked my dog. I so enjoyed the clouds. It was nice to not
have blaring sun, but alas the sun made its way through.

It's been pretty danged hot here, too, but we've only broached double-digits, in the "how hot it feels with the humidity." But July gets here tomorrow, and August is coming. :shock:

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
I am sure enjoying my sweet strawberry juice that I got from DCV. this juice is wonderful to mix with lemonade and
other fruit flavors. I like that having it separate from my lemonade juice, I can control just how much strawberry goes into
the mix at any given time.
It is a true strawberry flavor for those who like true fruit vapes over candy ones.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
I'm 20 and I could maybe do that for .5 seconds.. :facepalm:

I have a feeling that this shot was taken with high-speed film and a fast shutter speed to freeze the action (or a digital camera) during an activity while her legs were in an upwards motion. Hell, I couldn't do that when I was 16. :lol:

worship_zpse61a821f.gif
to You!!! :thumbs:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
wish i could!! but my 72 year old mom can!!! yes, it's true (sheesh!) she's a yoga and tai chi teacher. crazy. and she SMOKES! almost 50 years. and she looks amazing! goodness, she thinks e-cigs are 'too hard'! (no signs of cancer, thanks be to God)

Well
worship_zpse61a821f.gif
to your Mom, Cnew!!! :thumbs:

Last edited:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Hey 100%VG, thanks for wondering about me :) I've been back around for a while now, guess we've just been missing each other? :D

Hey Aurora,

I saw you one other place, but I'm not very active there anymore, so I didn't say Hi. Glad you're back, though. :)

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa

I wonder if my girl can do that. It would be a strange yet interesting position.

#1 Wild Bill sounds good

Question...

Why are you guys numbering your posts? You both have #1 on them.

I'm not saying "don't do it," but I didn't see that suggested. Maybe I missed something.

Here's what Redd said...

glad to see u all here!! how would u all like a chit chat contest thread? you can talk about anything u like and also let bill know how u like his juices and what u would like him to make and just about what ever. he will still have weekly prizes but he will switch up the prizes so u never know what u may win. give me some feedback.:toast:

Hey Redd,

Please let us know if we should still be numbering our posts to count as an Entry. And is there still a 3-Post Entry Limit per Day?

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread