Head to head. 306 VS "Improved" 306 atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Hey folks. I've gotten ahold of several 306 atomizers in the last few weeks and decided to put together a comparison of the different types of 306's available.

Specifically, I talk about the standard 306 versus the "improved" 306 with a higher density coil.

Check out the video and see the difference!

(Please forgive the wonky audio...I was having issues with my mixer which I have subsequently fixed)

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Good vid.

I wholeheartedly agree that the tighter coiled 306's (or any atomizer for that matter) make for a much better vape. I first noticed this with the Cisco 306's. His coils are always wrapped nice and tight...no skimping.

How would this compare to say a Bauway 2.8?

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
How would this compare to say a Bauway 2.8?

You know, I have little experience with a non-LR 306. I need to get some to check out.

But as long as the coils are nice and tight, and they aren't just a couple of sloppy loops, you should still see better performance.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
You know, I have little experience with a non-LR 306. I need to get some to check out.

But as long as the coils are nice and tight, and they aren't just a couple of sloppy loops, you should still see better performance.

I agree with this completely. The increased surface area of the atomizer coil gets hotter (thermodynamics teaches us that) and allows more coil to come in contact with the juice than the lazily coiled atomizers. I, for one, will always make sure I'm getting the high density design in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread